• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Other Vintage Blancpain Sources?

Pam389JV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/5/16
where at? I want to buy it. I don’t see anything!

Hey all, my old tornek Rayville was just listed m2m by another gentleman.

You may want to hop on it!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SenorCoveyy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
A Squale 1521 militaire is going for 3k for a 2017/8 model. But it beats paying 5 figures for damn sure. I came across a LIP dial and a Radiation dial for 400 a piece and same for the bezel. Crazy prices or not I’m in love with the Vintage Blanc’s and will add one to my collection

mogwan

Horology Curious
10/7/19
Santa Fe, NM
Andrew at TrustyTime is selling this 'Barrakuda" Fifty Fathoms vintage Rep. I just ordered one and QC pics were good.

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=19&products_id=23607

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Blancpain Fifty Fathoms

MOVEMENT: [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Japanese Miyota 8215 Automatic Movement, 21600bph[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]CASE DIAMETER: 40mm
THICKNESS: 13.5mm
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with Markers (With Superlume Applied)
CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: Leather Strap with Tang[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Buckle[/FONT]
FRONT GLASS: Dome Sapphire Crystal with AR Coating
CASE BACK: Solid Caseback with Detailed Engraving
BEZEL: Dome Sapphire Glass Bezel [/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]with Superlumed Numerals
CLASP TYPE: Tang Buckle
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 Position (Adjusted via the crown)

OTHER REMARKS:

Waterproofed to 30m direct from Factory[/FONT]

josephag94

Vintage enthusiast
24/2/20
USA
Reviving this thread, i was looking at the phong blancpain, for 950 is it worth it? At this rate I’m getting desperate for a vintage one and i may have to pay that much for a BP

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Reviving this thread, i was looking at the phong blancpain, for 950 is it worth it? At this rate I’m getting desperate for a vintage one and i may have to pay that much for a BP
I dont think so personally.

The 40mm GF no rad is out, should scratch your itch.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Some news of the FF BUND 3H ... going nicely :)

Dial is ready for lume work but I need to make a custom handset with larger minute hand and lolipop second hand

Next week I'll do the casework and engravings ...

Hi buddies
For those who wonder if I ever finished that build ... answer is YES and you can see it THERE ...

zk7kvP.jpg

Reactions: kidcreole

mir36

Known Member
5/6/09
@manodeoro yes! I for one, was wondering. Amazing build sir. And if you would provide your services (hands, casework, engraving, dial, insert, etc) to other modders, I sir, am first in line :)