• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any Other Vintage Blancpain Sources?

SenorCoveyy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
After reaching out to Davidsen with no replies, then reading that he closed up shop ive been on the hunt. I haven’t had any luck really finding anyone who sells vintage Blancpain watches. I’ve only came across this one from http://ndtradingcorp.com/view-319- and emailed them so I’m waiting for a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m really wanting a barakuda.

santieceballos

18/4/12
I’m on the same boat, please share if you know where we can find vintage Blancpain watches. Thans!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
I've emailed the same guy as OP. Haven't heard anything back. Been weeks now at least.

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Natalie stopped trading a couple of years back i think

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
After reaching out to Davidsen with no replies, then reading that he closed up shop ive been on the hunt. I haven’t had any luck really finding anyone who sells vintage Blancpain watches. I’ve only came across this one from http://ndtradingcorp.com/view-319- and emailed them so I’m waiting for a response. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I’m really wanting a barakuda.

Im in the same boat, i loved DSN watches but i was only able to source a Vintage FF95 Milspec.

The watch in the link you provided has also a decorated rotor....mine has not.

Lets hope they answer you !!

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
With no Davidsen, this maybe be your only itch-scratcher.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Time-Arrow...-/133772036821?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

The case seems to be same as DSN, maybe the ebay dude has some BP dials he sells on the DL?

I really regret selling mine DSNs I had a no radiation, aqualung, milspec and Tornyek Rayville at one point, also had many different dials and handsets i bought from DSN all gone.

He needs to come out of retirement like John Wick.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
It seems there's no nice vintage BLANCPAIN divers available so I'm really thinking about building one from parts.
I have skinny wrist (16.5cm) so a Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund should be great :
- 41.5mm only
- recessed crown at 4:00 (makes the watch look smaller)
A real toolwatch with clean dial and bezel and designed to stay "under the radar".
I just started selecting the parts I could use for such a project and I already have a few leads ... I'll let you know if I eevr achieve to build that beauty

santieceballos

18/4/12
It seems there's no nice vintage BLANCPAIN divers available so I'm really thinking about building one from parts.
I have skinny wrist (16.5cm) so a Fifty Fathoms 3H Bund should be great :
- 41.5mm only
- recessed crown at 4:00 (makes the watch look smaller)
A real toolwatch with clean dial and bezel and designed to stay "under the radar".
I just started selecting the parts I could use for such a project and I already have a few leads ... I'll let you know if I eevr achieve to build that beauty

Please post your progress!

Sent from the RWI App