• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making new Fifty Fathoms models

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
What a beauty. Could you give us some movement pics?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
What a beauty. Could you give us some movement pics?
9f1ca129d349a0dc521838cd425d6850.jpg
3061487b33a205257afcb0e41feeb204.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Branis

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/5/17
Thanks, mate. With my ZF Fifty Fathoms from 2017 I had to fix the bezel to eliminate a bit of play. How is the bezel on this one?

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Thanks, mate. With my ZF Fifty Fathoms from 2017 I had to fix the bezel to eliminate a bit of play. How is the bezel on this one?
Mine is rock solid, no play in any direction and clicks very nice and sharp but smooth , don't know if that's luck or they are all made like it

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Damn that barakuda looks great. Any news from ZF on the mil-spec? Maybe even the Hodinkee version? the no-date and white hands on that one are a much better look IMO.

Genera74

29/12/14
Mine is rock solid, no play in any direction and clicks very nice and sharp but smooth , don't know if that's luck or they are all made like it

Hey thanks for showing your new watch. Really grows on me. How does the rubber strap feel? Need replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
Hey thanks for showing your new watch. Really grows on me. How does the rubber strap feel? Need replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The rubber is great actually, looks pretty close to the gen and nice and flexible, a gen replacement would be almost as much as the watch if you could find one, I'm sticking with the rep rubber

Reactions: LuminorReptar

Genera74

29/12/14
The rubber is great actually, looks pretty close to the gen and nice and flexible, a gen replacement would be almost as much as the watch if you could find one, I'm sticking with the rep rubber

Thanks!

bigtiddygothgf

7/10/18
Does ZF not realise that no one is interested in anything but the milspec 40mm?! When is this thing gonna be completed and released, give the people what they want! ????

also eagerly waiting, but I'd rather they take their time and make it as good as their barakuda than rush something subpar to market just to have it out early

Reactions: Phener9

Coconuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/21
Bonjour ! Savez-vous où acheter une réplique à ce fabricant ZF ? Ou même d’autres fabricants fiables/de confiance ? Je suis un peu perdu sur le forum… merci beaucoup !

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Bonjour ! Savez-vous où acheter une réplique à ce fabricant ZF ? Ou même d’autres fabricants fiables/de confiance ? Je suis un peu perdu sur le forum… merci beaucoup !

1- exprimez vous en anglais

2- si vous ne comprenez pas l anglais rapprocher vous de la communauté française sur RepGeek.

3- les vendeurs communiquent tous en anglais

good luck

Coconuts

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/10/21
1- exprimez vous en anglais

2- si vous ne comprenez pas l anglais rapprocher vous de la communauté française sur RepGeek.

3- les vendeurs communiquent tous en anglais

good luck

Thans for your advice.

New version of my message :

Good morning ! Do you know where to buy a replica from this manufacturer ZF? Or even other trusted manufacturers? I am a little lost on the forum… thank you very much!

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Thans for your advice.

New version of my message :

Good morning ! Do you know where to buy a replica from this manufacturer ZF? Or even other trusted manufacturers? I am a little lost on the forum… thank you very much!

Take a look at the "Trusted Dealer" section of the site, you will find a selection of dealers who you can contact to purchase whichever model you decide. Then the waiting game begins.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-dealers

Reactions: Frank_NRW

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I am guessing that with raids, that this venture has pretty much died and death. I see that the Hong Kong Replica Watch Forum is no more, and I haven't seen that kobe24 has been online for a long time. Sad times, as I was really looking forward to the Mil Spec 40mm.