• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making new Fifty Fathoms models

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Kobe said to me the mil spec will release maybe.... in december :(

We have to wait guys !!

In December??? Wow, and this thread was started one year ago! Considering VSF can rep a new Omega just a few months after announcement it's very disappointing...

posanu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/18
I really want them to nail ocean commitment but I don't have high hopes. As far as I am aware, rep factories are terrible at replicating blue dial watches.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
This sucks. I’ve wanted a mil spec since it came out.

stack

8/5/14
In December??? Wow, and this thread was started one year ago! Considering VSF can rep a new Omega just a few months after announcement it's very disappointing...

You're right but when you see the release of the Omega "no time to die". they will make 3 version to have a decent watch.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
You're right but when you see the release of the Omega "no time to die". they will make 3 version to have a decent watch.

I'm not so sure ZF will make the mil spec perfect after just one try...

stack

8/5/14
I'm not so sure ZF will make the mil spec perfect after just one try...

According to Kobe ZF are making now the mil spec... so i guess or i hope :))) if the release will late is to improve the watch. Anw, we will known when it comes out

Watch-a-say

10/10/18
Eagerly awaiting the release of the 40mm! I like the FF but the 45mm diameter and thickness were just too much for my wrist when I tried it on at the AD.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
BPFF Barakuda GEN vs REP, the most popular model.

024455xr5pa5e11n6rd4en.jpg

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Come on you guys, we all know they will mess up the bezel or date font. Hopefully they will only mess up one of them.