• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF is making new Fifty Fathoms models

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
097bff6065b9d42f3854cde8b00d26a6.png

Last edited:

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
The mil-spec model (second from left in the photo above), the font in the bezel is wrong.

Also, this mil-spec model does not have the “Blancpain” wording engraved on the left side of the case (cannot be seen from this photo).

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
The mil-spec model (second from left in the photo above), the font in the bezel is wrong.

Also, this mil-spec model does not have the “Blancpain” wording engraved on the left side of the case (cannot be seen from this photo).
I asked to Sead and he sent me a video from the factory. The case of the mil-spec is engraved with the "Blancpain" wording as the other models. It's an obvious flaw for this mil-spec :cautious:

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
Is the supposed GSF milspec listed on any td sites?

romito_21

5/5/19
is the 45mm close to gen?
highly interested in picking up a FF
but want the NO RAD in 45 :(

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Haha! This is so funny..! I have been away from the hobby for 4 years and this darn watch has not yet been released..
Lol. I've been away from the rep game for a bit as well because I don't have anything notable I am chasing except for some mod projects. I'm STILL effing waiting for the 40mm reps. I am trying to see if I can get one and mod a blancpain/swatch into it to make a franken.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Lol. I've been away from the rep game for a bit as well because I don't have anything notable I am chasing except for some mod projects. I'm STILL effing waiting for the 40mm reps. I am trying to see if I can get one and mod a blancpain/swatch into it to make a franken.
This watch has been released. Not by ZF but by GSF. In my eyes practically the same, I think ZF has a TEENSY bit better dial printing.

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
This watch has been released. Not by ZF but by GSF. In my eyes practically the same, I think ZF has a TEENSY bit better dial printing.
Oh! Thank you. Wait these are 40mm?
Nice! I need to dig around to see if I can finally find one to work with.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Oh! Thank you. Wait these are 40mm?
Nice! I need to dig around to see if I can finally find one to work with.
I've seen ZF around too....