Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZF is making new Fifty Fathoms models

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Part of me wish this will come soon but part of me hope not... not counting this one I alr have 3 watches I have my eyes on to pull trigger. So the longer the delay isnt too bad.

    besides when its released most will wait for few months for some review before committing so I put my money in 2020

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by Genera74 View Post
      Part of me wish this will come soon but part of me hope not... not counting this one I alr have 3 watches I have my eyes on to pull trigger. So the longer the delay isnt too bad.

      besides when its released most will wait for few months for some review before committing so I put my money in 2020
      That gives everyone some time to save up for the next spending spree.

      Comment


        #48
        the blue one is interesting, given all the pieces in place shouldn't take that long....in theory

        Comment


          #49
          Its been a while. Registering my interest of any updates if anyone has on this watch

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Genera74 View Post
            Its been a while. Registering my interest of any updates if anyone has on this watch
            Check back in 2020.

            Comment


              #51
              Blue one just dropped on puretime, thoughts?

              Comment


                #52
                It's still one of the 45mm unfortunately, looking forward to seeing the 40mm ones
                Last edited by The Rod; 25-10-19, 12:38.

                Comment


                  #53
                  kobe24 now that this one has been released should also the 40mm ones follow quickly? can you ask ZF?
                  Last edited by The Rod; 25-10-19, 12:38.

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by The Rod View Post
                    kobe24 now that this one has been released should also the 40mm ones follow quickly? can you ask ZF?
                    LOL, the 40mm will relase in middle of 2020.

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Im going for the gold and blue!
                      My GMT is always UTC +8 ;-)

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Below one should also be added to the list ! (single piece) :

                        https://www.blancpain.com/fr/lunivers-blancpain/actualites/piece-unique-fifty-fathoms-barakuda-only-watch
                        Last edited by Arthur75; 15-11-19, 20:40.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by Arthur75 View Post
                          Below one should also be added to the list ! (single piece) :

                          [URL="https://www.blancpain.com/fr/lunivers-blancpain/actualites/piece-unique-fifty-fathoms-barakuda-only-watch"]https://www.blancpain.com/fr/lunivers-blancpain/actualites/piece-unique-fifty-fathoms-barakuda-only-watch
                          Other links :




                          https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/bl...19-introducing


                          https://www.lepoint.fr/montres/une-f...28669_2648.php
                          Last edited by Arthur75; 15-11-19, 21:51.

                          Comment


                            #59
                            I'll get a Barakuda for sure, any news on release date ?

                            Comment


                              #60
                              Originally posted by semban View Post
                              Im going for the gold and blue!
                              hello Semban, did you get the gold and blue one? If yes, what are your thoughts?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X