• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
I had one...ZF great watch, great bracelet, just have to ensure as soon as received you loctite and tighten every screw!!...loved mine and will probably get another...I think it’s only ZF who do the X71 at the moment and it will only fit the ZF
ff28cab4c8666df9e720bc2b876a1e3a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rel

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
It’s just the way it’s lying in the QC pic...on the wrist it’s fine

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I had one...ZF great watch, great bracelet, just have to ensure as soon as received you loctite and tighten every screw!!...loved mine and will probably get another...I think it’s only ZF who do the X71 at the moment and it will only fit the ZF
ff28cab4c8666df9e720bc2b876a1e3a.png

Why did you end up selling if I may ask? Thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure if the steel bracelet is the way to go.

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
I don’t know why I sold it...lol...wish I hadn’t, am thinking about replacing it..go for the bracelet one as you can always buy different straps, as trying to get a bracelet separate is hard work, I bought mine from InTime ( Ryan) , try asking him for a free sailcloth..I think only ZF do it with the X71

Reactions: Rel

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
And order some loctite and spend a while doing every screw...I ended up 2 short but they were on the spare links...I used a tiny drip of clear nail varnish on a pin and dripped into every screw in position...worked perfect and invisible...

Alfasud

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/19
As above, great effort on the bracelet. I have a gen and it stands up very well. I locktighted all screws on arrival and two years later no issues.