Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is the different case shape, well, if i knew in advance i wouldnt place the order at all

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post

Should they not be 23 both?
      No Idea, but newest Gen bracelet should fit ZF
      And full interchangeable, bracelet version is hybrid
      ZF vs Gen case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to know , iwill go strap and send strap to strap maker for perfect croco strap ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Who needs a bracelet anyway (total Subjectively meant) -as with my 17 cm wrist it makes the watch a monster.

I ordered with strap, and am patiently waiting for my trrreassssurrre.

Comment

I was very disappointed so i began 'modding'
            i basically took a hammer, wrapped the bracelet in duct tape for it to be protected and i hammered the back side of the sels, i reshaped them so that they would hug the case
            Now the sels are rather firm but the back side is a mess...
            whatever, its not like i care considering i already trashed the money spent for this bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by Chemicalz View Post
              I was very disappointed so i began 'modding'
              i basically took a hammer, wrapped the bracelet in duct tape for it to be protected and i hammered the back side of the sels, i reshaped them so that they would hug the case
              Now the sels are rather firm but the back side is a mess...
              whatever, its not like i care considering i already trashed the money spent for this bracelet

TDs not Honest..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post

TDs not Honest..

True that, i asked if it would fit and i got positive answers
                But maybe ZF is not honest

Anyway my 'modding' finished
                Both of the sels are firm and i managed to make them hug the case so that they wouldnt bend as previous pictures
                the downside of this is the backside of the bracelet which is severely scratched but i dont really mind, perhaps i can brush them again
                If you have an older version of the zf ff then just dont buy the bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by Chemicalz View Post

True that, i asked if it would fit and i got positive answers
                  But maybe ZF is not honest

Anyway my 'modding' finished
                  Both of the sels are firm and i managed to make them hug the case so that they wouldnt bend as previous pictures
                  the downside of this is the backside of the bracelet which is severely scratched but i dont really mind, perhaps i can brush them again
                  If you have an older version of the zf ff then just dont buy the bracelet

Great ????

Comment

Your Bracelet look good no gap..

Comment

Well thanks, i am just sad i had to almost tear it apart to make it fit

Comment

To my terrible disappointment, the bracelet is of a really bad quality.
                        Yesterday evening i screwed the screws on the bracelet very tight and today i caught the watch head falling from my wrist, turns i lost 3 screws somewhere outside which makes them lost forever, i had to take out the screws from the other links which i saved but i have no more screws now and i guess they will also be falling shortly, in that case all what will be left to do is throw it to the rubbish
                        What a pity, 170 usd for a bracelet which does not even fit my watch head without hammering it and that starts losing screws as soon as i am wearing it,
                        Imho not worth it.

Comment

Use loctide, nothing to loose anyway;-)
                          dont be sad, you are cool,
                          i know this way of doing things very well ;-)

Comment

i lost 2 screws too.....very sad

Comment

Chemicalz Damn, sorry to hear this, I'd just seen you pics of the "modded" bracelet on the blue FF and was really impressed with what you'd achieved....

Wonder how Polonius and CiPhEr are getting on with theirs...?

Comment

Originally posted by asiparks1 View Post
                                Chemicalz Damn, sorry to hear this, I'd just seen you pics of the "modded" bracelet on the blue FF and was really impressed with what you'd achieved....

Wonder how Polonius and CiPhEr are getting on with theirs...?
                                It looked good indeed but it turned out to be unwearable, I lost so many screws that i cant use it anymore
                                Stay away from this bracelet version.

Comment

Working...
                                X