• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

stampsatit

15/3/16
Yea angus puretime announced , ZF will Rep the Bracelet and toro website have Gen Bracelet, and toro Gave them the Bracelet..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow I will buy this watch for sure. the thing keep me from not buy this watch is soft strap. now it is real beauty :drinks_cheers:

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thanks, I see ( and hear ) that ZF has updated the bezel action on these new releases. My Aqua Lung is terrible in that regards. I’m very excited to receive mine when you are back in stock. Apparently a huge sub group are crazy for these watches. Sold out fast.

Show us pic when recive...
Watch on buying list ,idont know if there’s new version, ZF in hard work for new watches ..

Reactions: johnlogan

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
c85700dd1b4013cf4959dcd8b622d4ba.jpg
78e8674c069e4dcb618e74a350455ba2.jpg

The lower bracelet isn't a "new" Fifty fathoms bracelet, it's from the Lemans line, someone has just slapped it on a FF.
The top picture is the correct, and current FF bracelet. The ZF rep looks to be excellent. I have one on order too and I'll do a rep Vs gen when I get a chance.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Show us pic when recive...
Watch on buying list ,idont know if there’s new version, ZF in hard work for new watches ..

I will, still awaiting QCs! Will posts once received from PT

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
The lower bracelet isn't a "new" Fifty fathoms bracelet, it's from the Lemans line, someone has just slapped it on a FF.
The top picture is the correct, and current FF bracelet. The ZF rep looks to be excellent. I have one on order too and I'll do a rep Vs gen when I get a chance.

Great waiting side by side..

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Aside from the SEL comments, did anyone not notice the bezel / insert alignment hasn't been corrected? The insert's 12 o'clock indicator doesn't align to the grooves of the bezel teeth. Looking at 30 (at 6 o'clock), the center of the numbers 3 and 0 should be centered between the teeth with the space between 30 aligned to the grooves.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Aside from the SEL comments, did anyone not notice the bezel / insert alignment hasn't been corrected? The insert's 12 o'clock indicator doesn't align to the grooves of the bezel teeth. Looking at 30 (at 6 o'clock), the center of the numbers 3 and 0 should be centered between the teeth with the space between 30 aligned to the grooves.

That’s why we waiting new Batch..

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
That’s why we waiting new Batch..

Spoke to my TD (PT) today as I’m awaiting QCs. They have absolutely no idea when the new batch will be back in stock. It could potentially be weeks.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Ok, got one (photos tomorrow). Observations:
- typical ZF quality check - you need to screw everything again, in right way etc.
- the bracelet - the gap in SEL is more visible at 6 than at 12 - but it is the same when you rotate bracelet ! So it is uneven gap between lugs, not bracelet’s fault.
- the bezel operation is tighter indeed
- much better sapphire with less white halo, more like gen
- movement needed to be aligned in the case to better match 15,30,45 on bezel

Overall, I’m satisfied:)

Reactions: stoyania

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Good news guys, I jsut approved the QC pics PT has sent for the bracelet, 138usd well spent :)

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
it seems that new batch is just continuation of production, without any upgrades..