• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

Macan65

Horology Curious
18/7/18

Approved my QC pics today. I can't wait to get mine.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

VzSHEG

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
You approved that!!! The sel fit is awful buddy especially at the 6 o’clock position.

Bobcat12345

11/10/15
Puretime sells them for $153 - but fair warning, my CC transactions have been errored out.
Here is how:
Total $153
Please kindly process the payment of USD153 this link https://puretime.io/custom-order.html/ by adding to cart
QTY as 153 and please leave a note in your message box in check out

"– Payment for one bracelet fromhttps://puretime.io/fifty-fathoms-ss-black-zf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html "

. You no need to pay more shiping fee by it finally but you have to select free shipping way during this.​
I am not affiliated with them.
Anyone up for a group buy?

Sent from the RWI App

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Haters gotta hate. Haters gonna hate.

So you don’t see the enormous gaps on the end link fitting on this particular watch???. I was looking out for you as you’ll be disappointed when you get it and that’s the point of QC pics to see such flaws. Oh well fool you! Enjoy it anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Macan65

Horology Curious
18/7/18
I happened to be close to a Blancpain AD (Shanghai, Nanjing W) and tried one on. From this pic of a gen, you can see gaps on the 6 o'clock SEL. Granted my SEL gaps are on both sides but I wonder whether some gens would pass the macro scrutiny common around here.
The watch still has a plastic cover on the face so that is why it looks plasticky.

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Trusty can also offer the bracelet for 138 usd now, when i asked him at first he told that ZF didnt want to sell the watch separately, i guess something has changed,
anyway i already bought it with PT, gonna install it on my blue FF
Anyone will do the same?
Blancpain-watch.jpg

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
Trusty can also offer the bracelet for 138 usd now, when i asked him at first he told that ZF didnt want to sell the watch separately, i guess something has changed,
anyway i already bought it with PT, gonna install it on my blue FF
Anyone will do the same?
Blancpain-watch.jpg

Is this yours zf blue ff ? Or us it gen pic ?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
That was a gen pic, i still didnt get the bracelet,
Its not in topic but here it is, cant wait to see it on ss
VvyAG8.jpg

Vv1VE3.jpg

Vv1uYb.jpg

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
Would like to see comparison when someone gets one of these to the best version (noob v1) that used to be available but now not anymore.

here is the custom order (thanks to my best TD out there) of the ZF textured blue (with the right Guilloche pattern at the rim of the dial, compared to fucked up Noob "flat" outer part of the dial) on this new X71 bracelet rep.
The V2 is all polished... Not sure if I saw that polished version on Blancpain site... But the version of this satin (brushed) case with blue textured dial (on the bracelet) was reviewed on Youtube - 1:1 match! ;)
VvJy0A.md.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: maximfrei

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
...and most important part - that ZF version was bashed for too dark bezel (compared to Noob)... It's the matter of the lighting and the angle - as you can see, the bezel is perfect dark blue color (matching the dial)! This is the ZF's older FF with new X71 bracelet (custom order, with best TD)! Love this watch!

PS: if anybody wonders - the TD is Kevin from kuvarsit03.com - WhatsApp this guy - he is the best ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: maximfrei