• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Great watch jees some of the pics of the sels are awful!!!!
3f390fbd4c57b07f9e6463668d3e2028.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Connorclaire

Known Member
5/4/14
Utah, USA
Definitely want that bracelet! Any idea where I could source the bracelet only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildrabbit

Renowned Member
Supporter
11/8/18
Puretime sells them for $153 - but fair warning, my CC transactions have been errored out.
Here is how:
Total $153
Please kindly process the payment of USD153 this link https://puretime.io/custom-order.html/ by adding to cart
QTY as 153 and please leave a note in your message box in check out

"– Payment for one bracelet fromhttps://puretime.io/fifty-fathoms-ss-black-zf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a2836.html "

. You no need to pay more shiping fee by it finally but you have to select free shipping way during this.​
I am not affiliated with them.
Anyone up for a group buy?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Correct, PT is able to source it
I have tried my luck with other TDs and they all said that ZF wasnt willing to sell the bracelet alone
However puretime seems to be able, maybe because of their relation with the factory.
This is what i got from Jennifer at Puretime
"other dealers may not want to put effort in sourcing single parts, but ZF clearly told us the price for that bracelet meaning that its up for sale'

Reactions: vcappp

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
They seem to update to date font too as I believe... But did they manage to correctly spell STEEL on the case back? The black ones from ZF had the smaller letter L. Now I can't tell from the pictures if there is any improvement in spelling. And SELs are strange...

mumum

Renowned Member
18/1/07
Would like to see comparison when someone gets one of these to the best version (noob v1) that used to be available but now not anymore.

wildrabbit

Renowned Member
Supporter
11/8/18
Just got a love note from the Factory- appears they do not have stock for their current orders. Booooo.

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
They seem to update to date font too as I believe... But did they manage to correctly spell STEEL on the case back? The black ones from ZF had the smaller letter L. Now I can't tell from the pictures if there is any improvement in spelling. And SELs are strange...

hard to tell from the pics, but the gen doesn't have the best looking SELs to be honest. Mine are totally brushed in contrast to the case and the alternating polished links... I guess so the bracelet could be paired with either the black dialed model or the brush cased, blue dialed version...

yAeoq.jpg