• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Fifty Fathoms

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Hi guys

the BP FF ZF does it use a DWO on the 2826 movement

if so any idea where you get one ?

mine is just a fraction off its perhaps 1mm to high and I wonder buying a new DWO will work and a rework or perhaps just trying to realign my current one wpuld work ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Open the watch up, remove the dial and hands and have a look - if you intend to replace/re-align then you'll need to do that anyway . . .

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
Open the watch up, remove the dial and hands and have a look - if you intend to replace/re-align then you'll need to do that anyway . . .

I am afraid i dont have that level of knowledge to start taking hands off !

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
I have the same issue. As I think the problem is in wrong printing. So if you open the watch and intend to re-align the datewheel it won't help I believe...

Mr_SD

Known Member
6/3/18
I have the same issue. As I think the problem is in wrong printing. So if you open the watch and intend to re-align the datewheel it won't help I believe...

I agree ... so is it a DWO or a new date wheel?

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
I believe that the printing is directly onto the wheel and I would guess that if a TD could get a spare for you, it would come as a complete wheel, not an overlay to paste on yourself.
1mm is a lot, do you have a pic ?