• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show us your daily Blancpain

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
IMG-20190725-221736.jpg

Reactions: johnlogan

semban

Known Member
11/3/16
C Master and johnlogan is it worth the extra money to buy from TD? will only wear the BP-rosegold to resturant dingning and nightlife drinking. what do you think? Nice pics!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
C Master and johnlogan is it worth the extra money to buy from TD? will only wear the BP-rosegold to resturant dingning and nightlife drinking. what do you think? Nice pics!

Personally if a watch is a must have for me I would not go near Da Gate. However if I want to try something out it is perfect. There are some gems there but there are loads of crap too.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15

I concur with C Master. I would omit DH Gate and order from PT. The more you pay, the better the quality, nicer it looks. A FF from PT will probably last you 10 years of partying, without service.

Reactions: semban