• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show us your daily Blancpain

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Been a while.......

V17ua8.jpg

Cool strap, care to upload another pic?

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
Cool strap, care to upload another pic?

sure....
looks good, sadly, not all that....
the good- from the front......I really like the color and texture. This one is actually "Blue", I had another which was "Grey". They're all very similar in feel. The brushed finish on the hardware is very well done.
tVpVL.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

the not so lovely....on the back....I'm two deep on these and both have started to delaminate within a week or so of wear.
VuPehp.jpg

link to my Amazon review......
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019G4PLJ0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc =1

all that backing has completely come away leaving a sweat and dirt hungry off-white canvas ....
shame, it does look the part from the front and the brushed "Rose gold" matches the watch really well.
OPcbF.jpg

XOmxU.jpg

tVEso.jpg

part of my says "hey, $25, get what you pay for, but the $12 Timefactor's Nato on the blue ZF rep is 3 years old and has been passed from watch to watch. Doesn't look new, but it's not falling apart either.....

V1LvUD.jpg

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
sure....
looks good, sadly, not all that....
the good- from the front......I really like the color and texture. This one is actually "Blue", I had another which was "Grey". They're all very similar in feel. The brushed finish on the hardware is very well done.
tVpVL.jpg

the not so lovely....on the back....I'm two deep on these and both have started to delaminate within a week or so of wear.
VuPehp.jpg

link to my Amazon review......
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019G4PLJ0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc =1

all that backing has completely come away leaving a sweat and dirt hungry off-white canvas ....
shame, it does look the part from the front and the brushed "Rose gold" matches the watch really well.
OPcbF.jpg

XOmxU.jpg

tVEso.jpg

part of my says "hey, $25, get what you pay for, but the $12 Timefactor's Nato on the blue ZF rep is 3 years old and has been passed from watch to watch. Doesn't look new, but it's not falling apart either.....

V1LvUD.jpg

I love it!!!

semban

Known Member
11/3/16
johnlogan är du nöjd med din Fifty Fathoms? Funderar på samma modell fast i guld, har du någon i guld och är det något att satsa på eller?

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
johnlogan är du nöjd med din Fifty Fathoms? Funderar på samma modell fast i guld, har du någon i guld och är det något att satsa på eller?

I’m very happy with this model. I love my Aqua Lung as well. I don’t own any gold models, they look amazing, but I’m unsure if I can pull it off :)

Reactions: Alhig72

Genera74

29/12/14