• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bracelet for Fifty five fathoms

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
I just don't like anything but a bracelet on a watch. Personal preference. The Blancpain is 23mm and a weird shape. I finally found something that resembled a gen bracelet on Amazon that came in 23mm. Had to wait a month for shipping from CN. It would look OK on the straight option it came with, but I wanted the endlinks. Lots of dremeling and trial and error. Its still not perfect but I'll wear it a while before I return to this frustrating task.
tK1EbU7.jpg?1

dQFYib1.jpg?1

CselsFj.jpg?1

Decent, but still needs some fine adjustment. Happy for now.

Reactions: Hor-Fan

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
nice try !
personally it would bother me the unsigned clasp and little different color of polished case/bracelet but kudos to you for making it fit
I just hope that will be durable, bought some ebay bracelets that deteriorated / rusted quite fast

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
nice try !
personally it would bother me the unsigned clasp and little different color of polished case/bracelet but kudos to you for making it fit
I just hope that will be durable, bought some ebay bracelets that deteriorated / rusted quite fast

Tis a $90 FFF, $15 bracelet. I won't be out much. I'm not that picky and I like the challenge. Color thing must be a photography thing. Nothing but a macro would capture anything anyway. Fun task for an afternoon.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Looks pretty nice to me. Would you mind sharing a link to where you got it? I might give it a go too.
thanks

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Thanks @NCRich
I just picked one up. Looks like I got lucky and it will be here in just a few days. Hey, for $15 If wear it even just a few times it will be worth it. Honestly, I have no idea how they make anything that resembles a watch bracelet and sell it for $15 so my expectations are not too high.

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Thanks @NCRich
I just picked one up. Looks like I got lucky and it will be here in just a few days. Hey, for $15 If wear it even just a few times it will be worth it. Honestly, I have no idea how they make anything that resembles a watch bracelet and sell it for $15 so my expectations are not too high.

Surprisingly it is quite heavy and nice. I quite like it.