• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms QC help needed

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i have the black and the blue model and both are not perfect especially on 12.I can live with it and over time i don't see it. If it troubles you that much, try to get another

79b785a2a814bf14d6cb9f45dcaeb65e.jpg

IMG_7933.png

IMG_7931.png

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
English may not be your first language, but this:

I have to show you my QC from Chazingtime who refused to change the watch (I rejected the first QC pics).

This really does give the impression you rejected a watch - rejecting QC pics ? there's nothing to reject, you ask for more/better pics.

Whatever, reject the watch in the pics, if they refuse then ask for your money back.

Yep sorry this is the language barrier. I might have written wrong.

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17

This is the watch I accepted. At first I was sceptical about 12, 3 and maybe 6, asked from the td to try another one. The td never had problem in the past to replace a watch that I didn't like, but this time said that the watch was OK and zf refused to change it.
I received it yesterday and I am very happy with it!

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

Reactions: maximfrei

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
Guys did you received them with rubber strap? How does it feel?

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
The watch came with sail strap installed (with deployant buckle) and an extra rubber (classic buckle)

Sent from the [video]RWI App[/video]

Reactions: maximfrei

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
Today received new QC from the NEW watch.

I think it looks better than the first one. I am only paranoid about the "12" markings, but maybe it is the angle... so should I accept? Think 80% yes...

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Dude the “12” is obviously off. I guess it’s the 2 of the “12” that’s crooked. I wouldn’t accept this if I were you. Trust me, once you give an approval to this, you’ll end up regretting it and wished that you would’ve done something about it because I have been there (t’was with my JF AP15400 with a very slightly crooked marker yet at times it drives the sh*t out of me). So before it all happen, you might wanna ask for something else, at least to get something with no crooked markers. Good luck man

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
However, upon my research on the net, I managed to come across the fact that the “12” marker on a Gen BP FF is supposed to be like that, so I guess you’re good to go buddy. My apologies for my previous unbased comment, never had any BP FF before, hence my confusion. Cheers mate ;)
93ac8dca3980dba200b022246b5d1855.png

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
@BirkinTourbillon you know, I tried to rotate the photo as straight as possible it could be in reality and I see yep "1" is slightly off, I can upload for you.

It really bothers me LOL

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@BirkinTourbillon you know, I tried to rotate the photo as straight as possible it could be in reality and I see yep "1" is slightly off, I can upload for you.

It really bothers me LOL

The 1 is perfectly straight. This is not going to turn into a 15 page thread about your QC pics. You asked a question, it was answered - several times. Either accept the watch or reject - it's your decision, the watch is for you so you have to decide.

P.S. No more QC pics in this thread.

Reactions: BirkinTourbillon

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
However, upon my research on the net, I managed to come across the fact that the “12” marker on a Gen BP FF is supposed to be like that, so I guess you’re good to go buddy. My apologies for my previous unbased comment, never had any BP FF before, hence my confusion. Cheers mate ;)
93ac8dca3980dba200b022246b5d1855.png

Sweet Jesus ! That's not a photo...I guess that was the state of rendering software back in '07...

here's a pic of my gen:

bxQW78M.jpg

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Sweet Jesus ! That's not a photo...I guess that was the state of rendering software back in '07...

here's a pic of my gen:

bxQW78M.jpg

LOL I was kinda half-dead last night so I managed to come across of this pic which looked good to me last night but seems the other way around upon seeing it again today. Thanks for posting your gen for our reference btw man.