• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms QC Pictures. Please share your opinion.

Milanec91

Looking Around
1/5/15
Good Evening everyone,

I have ordered the Blancpain FF Black ZF and have received my QC Pictures. I've been looking at them for a few hours now and would appreciate if you guys also have a look and tell me if you see any misalignment or something not as it should be.

Please find the link here -

Thank you for your help!

Last edited by a moderator:

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
If you can't see anything wrong looking at magnified photos for a few hours, safe to say it's probably ok.
Nothing jumps out at me.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Good Evening everyone,

I have ordered the Blancpain FF Black ZF and have received my QC Pictures. I've been looking at them for a few hours now and would appreciate if you guys also have a look and tell me if you see any misalignment or something not as it should be.

Please find the link here -

Thank you for your help!

Read the rules.

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/94138-the-purpose-of-qc-pictures

"We expect everyone to do their own research and homework as to whether an item is acceptable to them. If you haven't noticed a flaw, asking 38K members to jump in and identify all the problems they can possibly find is unfair to everyone. It's unfair to the folks who have taken the time and effort to learn about this hobby. It's even more unfair to the dealers, who have to individually buy the watches for you, inspect and photograph it, only to have you decide that some tiny imperfection which you never noticed in the first place, renders the piece unacceptable."