• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody has zf TITANIUM BP FF Blue ? Please share pics

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
I am considering getting this one if it's good. I prefer to wait as I've just got myself 2 gens, but don't understand why people wait so long. I have ordered 3 times from China and in each case I had watch in my hands within 4-5 days from accepting QC photos. This was in case of EMS or DHL shipping.

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
0a388cb48e791a35775cce3afec684c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trdesign

Known Member
11/3/11
Looks like the stainless version. Titanium gen has no wave pattern

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jim681227

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
Still bloody waiting... it failed to leave China on two attempts and was returned to Chazingtime, third time lucky, it's now at least on my island, it's cleared customs but it was New Year's here last week, so it's probably caught up in a backlog somewhere..... sigh.....

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
Still bloody waiting... it failed to leave China on two attempts and was returned to Chazingtime, third time lucky, it's now at least on my island, it's cleared customs but it was New Year's here last week, so it's probably caught up in a backlog somewhere..... sigh.....

OMG... thats quit long.... hope everything good and it will come to you soon my friend.

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
Thankyou ! It'll get here at some point, you get used to the waiting after a while....

stoyania

15/4/16
freediver what is your take on the balance wheel? mine spins like crazy and feels like a plastic. Ruins the great feel i get from looking at the beautiful front :(

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
freediver what is your take on the balance wheel? mine spins like crazy and feels like a plastic. Ruins the great feel i get from looking at the beautiful front :(

You are right. I own the black one and is much more silent . I blame the open case ,but will service and oil it it and hope it will be better

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
well, took long enough, no fault of the dealer, just the postal system at this end....

really quick snaps, I'll take proper photos later.......

first thoughts - it's a really good looking watch. I really love the matte/gloss contrast between the case and the sapphire bits.
Ah, but is it accurate ? Well, the biggest thing is the color of the dial, bezel and strap- and all I can do is compare to pics and 5 minutes handling the gen, both of which are useless honestly. I can find photos online that match the rep and I can photos that don't. From memory, I'd say that the dial is a little more purple than the gen, but I wouldn't trust that. I'm off to Singapore for the marathon this weekend, so I'll pop into a couple of stores in search of the gen ....
On the upside, there's probably more reps than gens in circulation so if you see someone else wearing one, it'll probably be the rep too....and that said, I've travelled the world and never, ever seen anyone wearing a FF in the wild....
One thing I do remember though is the brushing on the gen, it was more pronounced, the finishing on the rep is much smoother. A tiny thing, in real life, without a side by side, no one will know.

the dial, dial printing, indices, hands, date wheel and cutout are all spot on, really nicely done as it the look of the bezel which has the same slightly greener lume as the gen titanium version. The lume is great, still well visible at 4 am after a day on the wrist. The bezel itself isn't well made though. As others have mentioned, it's a loose fit. The retaining spring isn't very tight, its easy to pop the bezel off. This also means that the spring finger pushes the bezel ever so slightly up at around 5 o'clock. It's not really visible, but you can feel it give when you push down on it . This also results in a weak bezel click and a fair bit of slop. I'm not a bezel twiddler, but if I was, I'd want to do something about it.

bracelet =gen, strap = rep:

27295193197_39f0e75c0a_h.jpg

28294159468_cd7f8c5c41_h.jpg

41446026944_8b67df6513_h.jpg

stoyania

15/4/16
asiparks1 thanks for the quick review and comparison.
one question: in terms of thickness, my sense is that the rep is about 2mm thicker. Can you please advise when comparing to your gen