• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anybody has zf TITANIUM BP FF Blue ? Please share pics

michelesanctis

Known Member
17/9/17
Cardiff, UK
Saw it on TS and IMHO it looks way better than the one with flinque dial. Was offered free shipping for an additional watch to be sent with Breguet that's in for service, but "unfortunately" got myself gen Omega DSOTM and this will have to wait.
Would love to see more photos of it as I might get it as well in near future.

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
so, got and accepted my QC pics, looking forward to receiving the actual watch. Could be a couple of weeks as the island postal service can be flakey....

40850730602_e624a3cbca_b.jpg

39998940745_586855b5b0_b.jpg

26020325437_c1ba3f002a_b.jpg

Reactions: freediver

stoyania

15/4/16
i received mine today. Indeed the watch is nice, dial is beautiful but...the rotor sound is driving me nuts!!! it is worse than the sound of my myiota in AP RO v2j and VC Overseas. Much worse actually, sounds more like a plastic toy :(

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
i received mine today. Indeed the watch is nice, dial is beautiful but...the rotor sound is driving me nuts!!! it is worse than the sound of my myiota in AP RO v2j and VC Overseas. Much worse actually, sounds more like a plastic toy :(

Oooh...
Please share the pics

stoyania

15/4/16
the watch looks exactly like the one posted above. No complaints whatsoever with the dial or the case finishing. It is beautiful. I can share pics but not sure how will that explain my gripe with the rotor sound...

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
the watch looks exactly like the one posted above. No complaints whatsoever with the dial or the case finishing. It is beautiful. I can share pics but not sure how will that explain my gripe with the rotor sound...

I think i understand about the rotor sound. Probably its because of the plasticy decoration rotor...
maybe give some oil in the watchsmith can fix the problem ? Hopefully

maximfrei

Supporter
Certified
19/5/16
OMG it is so stunning! Not sure what to order: ordinary or in Titanium

stoyania

15/4/16
I think i understand about the rotor sound. Probably its because of the plasticy decoration rotor...
maybe give some oil in the watchsmith can fix the problem ? Hopefully

the other alternative "solution" I was considering is to remove the rotor and put a metal back cover (instead of the see-through glass lid)

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
the other alternative "solution" I was considering is to remove the rotor and put a metal back cover (instead of the see-through glass lid)

Thats a good idea. Especially if you have the flinque blue dial. You can swap the caseback.

stoyania

15/4/16
Thats a good idea. Especially if you have the flinque blue dial. You can swap the caseback.

maybe not the best idea...the new blue one is really a titanium case (and much lighter), while the black one is stainless steel and the flingue/blue is brushed stainless steel

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
mine is still floating around somewhere between here and China.... :praying: