• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WAKE UP!!! ZF FF Blue dial is out!!!

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This is a must have watch for me, was waiting for the ZF one in order to decide if it willbe that one or the Noob.

Would love to hear from other members with more knowledge about FF watches what are the +/- compared to the Noob edition and how is it compared to the genuine one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackJ1980

Mythical Poster
20/6/16
Insert is not as good as noob or ZF v1 for font but it has the outer deco finally on the dial.

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
gen seems not that bright. Hope the factory can do the comparison side by side.

73e216b7dcbda3ae34217c74283dfda6.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

I'm confused. The last picture implies that it is the ZF version?

ericb196

Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Nice news !! Just wonder if the bezel is not too dark

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I'm confused. The last picture implies that it is the ZF version?

The watch in the photos is BP FF from ZF. What is confusing to you?

asiparks

30/5/08
Nice news !! Just wonder if the bezel is not too dark

I don't trust internet photo's to show accurate colors. That said, the dial on the gen is very lively, so it will almost always make the blue of the bezel look darker.
I'm in for one, anyway...

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
This thread is meaningless without a Gen vs rep comparison. The black ZF v1 is really nice. Hope the blue comes close too. I don't think the Noob Blue FF was.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
This thread is meaningless without a Gen vs rep comparison. The black ZF v1 is really nice. Hope the blue comes close too. I don't think the Noob Blue FF was.

Well if it is meaningless then why don’t you do it (compare it with a genuine based on photos)? If it is still meaningless why did you bother to post a comment?

Looks like 99% of posts made on the forum are meaningless for you, why do you bother reading?
————————————————-
Anyhow, this is a start, isn’t it? The watch was released and myself as many others were waiting for it. I know there are a lot of members with knowledge about the genuine piece (& brand overall) and I think they could give the 1st comments to see if there are any flaws which are that big to skip the purchase.

Reactions: Lariram

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Well if it is meaningless then why don’t you do it (compare it with a genuine based on photos)? If it is still meaningless why did you bother to post a comment?

Looks like 99% of posts made on the forum are meaningless for you, why do you bother reading?
————————————————-
Anyhow, this is a start, isn’t it? The watch was released and myself as many others were waiting for it. I know there are a lot of members with knowledge about the genuine piece (& brand overall) and I think they could give the 1st comments to see if there are any flaws which are that big to skip the purchase.

I don't understand why you are so affected by my comment?
All I am saying is that comparing with the Genuine based on photos is pointless because of the various parameters affecting the shades of blue so only a true gen vs rep comparison will bring out the differences.

I have been waiting for the Blue BPFF too and AFAIK @Repworld had shared that ZF used a gen for replication and they have already done the black one really well (IMO better than the Noob V2).

Seriously? I am just going to ignore this and keep the posts in this thread civil. I have no beef with you and hope you feel the same way.

asiparks

30/5/08

————————————————-

Thank heavens you jumped in and added some real value, then...

I'm with Himanshu, without a gen vs rep side by side, it's all speculation especially as regards to the major details, color of the bezel, the bezel indices, dial color etc.
And, not that I don't enjoy some of them, probably 99% of the posts on the forum are people comparing one shitty internet pic against a different shitty internet pic and guessing, (or bitching) about micro differences in font or case shape that they think they can see, (or how they won't buy something because the movement in the closed back watch doesn't have the correct rotor engraving.)
And if you really do want to obsess over those teeny differences, then again, you need a gen and rep side by side. The posts that do truly add value are the teardown and "gen Vs" like this :
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/royal-oak-15400-blue-rep-vs-gen.400211/#post-3752222

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Thank heavens you jumped in and added some real value, then...

I'm with Himanshu, without a gen vs rep side by side, it's all speculation especially as regards to the major details, color of the bezel, the bezel indices, dial color etc.
And, not that I don't enjoy some of them, probably 99% of the posts on the forum are people comparing one shitty internet pic against a different shitty internet pic and guessing, (or bitching) about micro differences in font or case shape that they think they can see, (or how they won't buy something because the movement in the closed back watch doesn't have the correct rotor engraving.)
And if you really do want to obsess over those teeny differences, then again, you need a gen and rep side by side. The posts that do truly add value are the teardown and "gen Vs" like this :
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/royal-oak-15400-blue-rep-vs-gen.400211/#post-3752222

There are people like me that try to bring the photos of the products sometimes sooner than what TD upload to the forum..
There are members that try to find out what factories are having as projects in the making..
There are members that have big knowledge about specific models and have the “eagle eye” to spot some flaws immediately..
There are some members who appreciate eyecandy..
There are some members who complain all the time and do nothing..
There are members..

As you can imagine there are a lot of different type of members and I don’t find nor your post nor the one from the other member that important to be mentioned within this therad. You could have easilly past it and not bother stopping by if it is not of your interest but you rather opted posting a comment that is absolutely not needed.

I can easilly stop posting about anything here. Did it in the past because of people like you that find sense only in what YOU do. I wanted to share a set of photos for people who appreciate and want to see this watch asap. I still hope there are members who appreciate it. If you don’t please then don’t post in my threads. Is that OK for you? For me it is..

Because od people like you for example a 15400 AP tourbillon should never be reviewed, right? Who owns a gen? Who will do a side by side with a gen? Etc..there are a lot of other models as well. Imagine Ale guide for PAM’s. Did he made reference to photos? I think he did. Did he (and the other guys who worked togheter with him) do a remarkable job? I think he (they) did.

Once again, please try to be part of the comunity by contributing in anyway rather than with useless comments.

Discussion closed for me. If you need to talk to me you can do it in private. Let this thread run for additional 1-10-n or 0 comments from now by people who care and are interested into this specific model.

asiparks

30/5/08
There are people like me that try to bring the photos of the products sometimes sooner than what TD upload to the forum..
There are members that try to find out what factories are having as projects in the making..
There are members that have big knowledge about specific models and have the “eagle eye” to spot some flaws immediately..
There are some members who appreciate eyecandy..
There are some members who complain all the time and do nothing..
There are members..

As you can imagine there are a lot of different type of members and I don’t find nor your post nor the one from the other member that important to be mentioned within this therad. You could have easilly past it and not bother stopping by if it is not of your interest but you rather opted posting a comment that is absolutely not needed.

I can easilly stop posting about anything here. Did it in the past because of people like you that find sense only in what YOU do. I wanted to share a set of photos for people who appreciate and want to see this watch asap. I still hope there are members who appreciate it. If you don’t please then don’t post in my threads. Is that OK for you? For me it is..

Because od people like you for example a 15400 AP tourbillon should never be reviewed, right? Who owns a gen? Who will do a side by side with a gen? Etc..there are a lot of other models as well. Imagine Ale guide for PAM’s. Did he made reference to photos? I think he did. Did he (and the other guys who worked togheter with him) do a remarkable job? I think he (they) did.

Once again, please try to be part of the comunity by contributing in anyway rather than with useless comments.

Discussion closed for me. If you need to talk to me you can do it in private. Let this thread run for additional 1-10-n or 0 comments from now by people who care and are interested into this specific model.

Wut ?
I'm very grateful you posted the pics, I very much want to get a blue FF. That said, you got all prima donna with someone who posted about wanting a gen Vs rep comparison.
I agree. The watch looks pretty good, but without a side by side of gen and rep, comments about the important things, color and detail of the dial and bezel and strap, based upon just pics pulled from the internet are nothing more than guesses.

This guy has the right idea....
https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...ell-does-this-mean.394376/page-7#post-3679593

so did this guy, until the arseholes at photobucket robbed his side by side gen Vs noob pics...
https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...atch-fonts-lume-case-etc.244524/#post-3165064

Ale's work is brilliant. So is that of many other contributors that post pics and reviews of watches, rep or otherwise, that they actually have.. Doesn't change the fact that you have to wade through a boatload of bullshit from people blowing off about watches they don't have and don't intend to ever get, to find the good stuff.
If you don't want people posting in your threads, perhaps you should start your own forum, which you can moderate to your hearts content..Until then....

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14
Wait, what, my original post was simply in response to the 2 posts above mine. I never once asked for gen vs rep comparisons, rather posted in reply to them.

@dadog13 I have always appreciated your contributions, the eyecandy you bring to the forum, content no one has seen before and will continue to.
So can we please end this misunderstanding? And let this thread run.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
It’s all good. Everything has been cleared and we should try to see until we have a gen vs rep (if we will ever have it) to try to understand what’s the actual quality of the new released ZF rep