Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First Order from BK: Noob Black Sub v9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Order from BK: Noob Black Sub v9

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my ordering process with BK so far. I wanted to say his communication and response time have been great. I have always received a response from him within 24 hours.

11/14/18: Sent email to BK inquiring of ordering process

11/15/18: Received reply from BK stating approximately 6 weeks lead time from payment, also listed all the payment options he accepts.

11/16/18: Made payment and BK confirmed payment was received.

Now the waiting game, hopefully I will receive the watch first week of January Will update once he ships it out.

P.S: For those wondering, I confirmed with him that he installs a brand new genuine Swiss ETA 2836-2 movement...gives me more assurance that the watch will last a long time!

Still waiting for his response, but the weekend just passed so its understandable. BK has been great at providing advice even if it means its the cheaper option. Is there away to award reputation points like in other forums?

Comment

Originally posted by zend View Post
      Still waiting for his response, but the weekend just passed so its understandable. BK has been great at providing advice even if it means its the cheaper option. Is there away to award reputation points like in other forums?
      Join Date 2010 Posts 1 where the hell have you been!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post

Join Date 2010 Posts 1 where the hell have you been!
        Under a rock apparently, this forum has changed a lot in 8 years. LOL!

Comment

Was thinking of ordering same from intime for 528 plus shipping. May I have the bk link plz

Comment

Hello, I’m new here, and no I’m not going to ask where to find the best rep, but just how to contact BK, I sent him and a PM, but no response since two days, maybe because I’m new ? Or you generally wait a couple of days for his response ?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Engelmatch View Post
              Hello, I’m new here, and no I’m not going to ask where to find the best rep, but just how to contact BK, I sent him and a PM, but no response since two days, maybe because I’m new ? Or you generally wait a couple of days for his response ?
              Thanks
              I'm also new (even though I have been lurking for a long time). My tip however is very simple: be patient. That goes for all aspects of the game; communication, delivery etc. etc.
              Based on what I have seen so far when lurking, I wouldn't say that you are being ignored just because it takes a couple of days for someone to answer - It's onlly natural considering that they most likely have other customers to answer as well (plus we are entering the holiday season right now). Not to mention that TDs have private lifes to live as well So just relax and give it some time!

Hope you reach your guy soon! KR

Comment

Working...
              X