Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

PAM 111 Noob v4 Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAM 111 Noob v4 Review

I just got my PAM 111 from BK in the mail yesterday and I’m extremely happy with my purchase! The watch runs well and is in great shape, and the modifications he provides are more than worth the extra price (plus the fact that he ships from within the US is nice as well). With the mods the watch is virtually indistinguishable from the gen, definitely NWBIG and an great rep. It took almost exactly two weeks from payment until delivery! I’ll keep this post updated with how the watch runs over time but I expect it to continue to run well!

In terms of the PAM 111 itself, I’m pleasantly surprised by how the watch wears. It wears relatively small considering Panerai’s reputation for wearing extremely large, I have a 7” wrist and I think it wears perfectly. It would probably fit a slightly smaller wrist as well (I attached a picture of the watch for size reference). The watch is very eye catching and a conversation piece without being gaudy or too over the top. And the lume is amazing!

10/10, I recommend the PAM 111 Noob v4 strongly and will be buying from BK again when my wallet allows it! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Congrats

Comment

Congrats!
      I am getting the same thing from BK. I should get it sometime next week. I can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

What modifications were done and how much did it run you?

Comment

hey what mods did you get and how much did it end up costing you?

Comment

What mods? Looks stock factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X