Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Pam 111

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam 111

Thought I'd do a review of my fantastic PAM 111. I ordered the watch on May 10th and received PAM 111 on 5/18/18 I have to say that BK has excellent service and great communication. He is courteous and helpful, responding very quickly to my questions! Another plus is he is located in the CONUS so I didn't have to worry about customs or waiting very long. As soon as I got the watch my jaw hit he floor! I'm very impressed with BK and would strongly consider buying from him again!

How much for this bad boy from Bk?

Comment

It cost a total of $318.00, I had some difficulty with payment but Popmoney eventually worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazydane View Post
        It cost a total of $318.00, I had some difficulty with payment but Popmoney eventually worked.
        Sorry to revive a semi-old thread, but is the lume on this piece actually blue? Or does it just look blue in the picture?

I am very interested in picking up a PAM but don't know the details on the version that BK is selling... Is it just a Noob V4? If so, and with no additional modifications, I'm wondering what makes the Noob V4 such an attractive rep. I guess it's simplicity of the PAM111 that makes it a great rep, but there have been some new PAMs coming out recently that look very, very nice.

Comment

The lume just looks blue in the picture, it's actually green! BK polishes the watch and corrects the swan neck to touch. The movement is reportedly pretty reliable I think due to the no frills design.

Comment

Working...
          X