Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

SubC with BK’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised, here are the pictures. I'm not a professional photographer but I tried to do my best to capture the essence of a beautiful piece of machinery by BK.

Thank you BK, you did an amazing job on this watch. The wait was 5-6 weeks long but it was so worth it when I got it in my hands.

I love how the Rolex crown lines up perfectly in the up right position and the winding mechanism is so smooth. I have had other reps and they're rough and choppy, not my BK's.

Upgraded Clark Crystal to nicely magnify the date.

The rehault lines up perfectly with the crown.

Night shot doesn't do justice on the lume but it is bright at night.

And ohhhh.... my my my... how I love the solid bracelet with the new clasp style on my wrist. When I close the clasp I can hear it clicks solid, a reassuring sound.

I love the smooth 2824-2 movement, it sweeps pretty smooth.

Date wheel rotates perfectly at 12:01AM to change the new date.

I'm super picky with my sh!t but BK did an excellent job on paying attention to the details and that's what makes this rep much better than the ones coming off the shelf.

Overall I am very impressed with this watch and BK's service. He promised me a great looking watch and he delivered beyond my expectation. I will be buying more watches from this man : )
    If you are thinking about buying one then do it, you'll be like me, very happy in the end : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesretro View Post
      Absolutely beautiful, very impressed and great photos. It's making me want mine to arrive so bad. Did you opt for the paint mod?
      Bk says I didn’t need any other mods. I upgraded to Clark’s crystal, it looks sharp.

Comment

Wow I just ordere my Bk today and I loved reading this whole thread. I am also very exited. Opted in for Clark Crystal mod

Comment

I no longer own this beautiful piece and have passed it onto bieber101.

And while I still have some more of these DSLR images I will share for those who are lusting and lurking before buying. Enjoy these close up shots.

Last edited by Mango; 08-07-18, 01:14.

Comment

May I ask why you sold such a beauty and what you're looking at getting next? Great thread by the way! I really enjoyed reading this through!

Comment

Originally posted by Nipples View Post
              May I ask why you sold such a beauty and what you're looking at getting next? Great thread by the way! I really enjoyed reading this through!
              Thank you for stopping by.

Im new to this rep game so I want to try out a few nice pieces here and there.

As for my next piece I don’t know yet, I will see what tickles my fancy next. Check back later, I will have new updates in a few months in another thread or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mango View Post

Thank you for stopping by.

Im new to this rep game so I want to try out a few nice pieces here and there.

As for my next piece I don’t know yet, I will see what tickles my fancy next. Check back later, I will have new updates in a few months in another thread or so.
                Ahh, very cool! I got my first cheapo rep back in 2013-2014 (really low budget Submariner from WBK). I want to get something new now but am torn between BK's V9 Sub and a newer PAM (probably PAM 111 V4 or newer). I hear that the PAM111 V4 is a near perfect rep (probably due to its simplicity), however, I really like some of the more complex PAM models (422, 351, . I definitely need to do more research on PAMs though as I've not looked into that scene much.

Anyway, please let me know when the new thread is live! I look forward to following it!

Comment

Thanks for the reviews and pictures. I was torn between the exact same watch (but I'm opting for the paint mod too) and an ARF /w 3135 insert - but this thread and BK's other reviews have sold this to me. He is definitely the man to go to for Rolex. I'm waiting to hear back from him and then I'll be buying my rep and I can't wait! Nice thread, again

Comment

Originally posted by Kevied View Post
                    Thanks for the reviews and pictures. I was torn between the exact same watch (but I'm opting for the paint mod too) and an ARF /w 3135 insert - but this thread and BK's other reviews have sold this to me. He is definitely the man to go to for Rolex. I'm waiting to hear back from him and then I'll be buying my rep and I can't wait! Nice thread, again
                    Awesome. Make sure you share it with us once it is in.

Comment

Nice review! I have a hulk coming from him!

Comment

Nice! Been a long time stalker in the forum and finally decided to seriously look into one and this post is pushing me towards the Noob v9

Comment

Working...
                        X