• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Leather strap ?

jmarcv

Horology Curious
14/3/21
Hi All,
Sorry if it has been already answered, but I couldn't find anything matching my request.
I'm looking for a rep B&R 123 brown leather strap, just like the one you see on the TD's site for a BR123. Here is an example https://chazingtime08.co/products/br-123-falcon-best-edition-dark-brown-leather-strap-miyota9015
Unfortunately, I can't find any site selling the strap separately (or at a crazy price).
I would prefer a REP strap than an "adaptable", so as to get the logo on the bucket etc...
Thank you in advance for your help !

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I don't really understand your question.
You want exactly that strap?
Because it isn't branded on the outside. So you could go for generic strap from www.watchbandcenter.com for example. You could also have one made. If you like that, let me know.

jmarcv

Horology Curious
14/3/21
Hi,
Thank you for your reply and the link. What I like in the REP is the BR buckle, and the inside markings (like the GEN). Wth a generic, you don't have that. But it's not a major issue, and I may go for a generic if there's no other choice :)
Thank you again.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hi,
Thank you for your reply and the link. What I like in the REP is the BR buckle, and the inside markings (like the GEN). Wth a generic, you don't have that. But it's not a major issue, and I may go for a generic if there's no other choice :)
Thank you again.

You can get a cheap strap from Ali with BR buckle