• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-94 Chrono Date Fix

chainsmoker11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/19
North of NYC
Does anyone know if there is a fix for the sunken date wheel on the 03-94? Did some searching but couldn't find anything for the 03-94.

PabloJuan

8/4/20
Was thinking of purchasing a BR 03-94 Chrono from InTime - is this an issue? Any advice?

Rickhardth

23/6/20
How sunken is the dw on the 03-94? From the pics I've seen it seems like a minor tell. But it's difficult to find a pic from the right angle. Can anyone share a picture of it here?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
It’s not a issue at all. Yes, if you know what to look for it’s a instant tell. But how big is the chance you run in to somebody who immediately looks at your datewheel, especially when it’s on your wrist. Don’t worry about it.

Rickhardth

23/6/20
It’s not a issue at all. Yes, if you know what to look for it’s a instant tell. But how big is the chance you run in to somebody who immediately looks at your datewheel, especially when it’s on your wrist. Don’t worry about it.

Thanks! Yeah, I agree that you shouldn't be over precious on these things. Anyway, I think the sub-dials rounded pattern (when the gen has no pattern at all) would be more of a giveaway...

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
My reaction on the other thread would have been more appropriate in this one. But you'll get the point.

Rickhardth

23/6/20
My reaction on the other thread would have been more appropriate in this one. But you'll get the point.

Yeah, make sure the date is centered. Definitely more important than how sunken the dw is. This is helpful. Cheers, mate!