• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help BR03-92

Dimitris69008

Horology Curious
19/12/19
Please can someone tell me if this br03-92 is one of the best copy on the market ? And if yes from which factory is that ?
Thx

andriod

Horology Curious
26/8/20
I'm not sure, I'm keen on this watch as well. Have you bought it? If yes how is the quality?

andriod

Horology Curious
26/8/20
Hi trend started, have you gotten the watch? I've just placed and order for the watch with puretime, pending QC photos now. Let me know if you've gotten yours, share some photos. I'll share my QC photos when I received them.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I'm not sure about the factory. Could be oxf. But that's just guessing.

Important thing is that the quality looks good. Can't spot any major flaw at first sight. Case is nice and thin. Lume seems a bit weak for super luminova. (But it's no sandwich dial, so don't expect a torch.) Can't really judge the AR. Looks okay.

Thing to look out for, as with all B&R's, is the date alignment! Ask for a qc pic of a few dates.
(if you see misaligmend and If the relationship with your td is good, you can ask him a pic from the most misaligned date.) Don't expect the date to be aligned flawlessly. Just don't accept really crappy ones.

andriod

Horology Curious
26/8/20
Update from my end: place order on 29 Nov, payment cleared on 2 Dec. But haven't received any QC photos till date. Ping puretime and QC team says the watch arrived but have defects in the movement, hence sent back and pending for another watch to arrive. Still awaiting.

mysfit

28/4/13
Update from my end: place order on 29 Nov, payment cleared on 2 Dec. But haven't received any QC photos till date. Ping puretime and QC team says the watch arrived but have defects in the movement, hence sent back and pending for another watch to arrive. Still awaiting.

Did you receive it ?Pics?

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I have ordered this watch also, accepted y QC pics so it should be on its way now.
Im not sure which version this guys compares in this video I have a feeling it might be V2, apparently V3 improves the dial and gives it more texture like Gen. but as you can see from the review, its scary close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjj8u6mGzok&t=600s

Last edited:

christobear

22/10/15
That’s v3 I believe because it has the rounded numbers

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hi, yes I've received my watch on 1st week of January, have been busy testing it. So far so good, loved it!

I dunno how to upload photos here.

That's easy. Just click the image logo and upload from clickpix
Please share pictures and what's your experience with the watch (the good, the bad)

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I have ordered this watch also, accepted y QC pics so it should be on its way now.
Im not sure which version this guys compares in this video I have a feeling it might be V2, apparently V3 improves the dial and gives it more texture like Gen. but as you can see from the review, its scary close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjj8u6mGzok&t=600s

Interesting video. Can be useful for a lot of people.
(Although the guy doesn't seem to be very familiar with reps.)

Most important flaw to me is the lume color. Can't understand that. Second is the recessed date wheel.
(Still a very good rep though.)

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Most important flaw to me is the lume color. Can't understand that. Second is the receded date wheel.
(Still a very good rep though.)

I'd be OK with the lume, but why is the datewheel too low? It's just a three-hands automatic movement that sits right below the dial.