• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver Blue

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Reactions: Fridge_Magnets

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Last edited:

watchfan3571

Horology Curious
3/10/19
I see there are two factories that makes them. I can’t find which version is a better replica. The RDF is listed with a slight price increase.
Can some one help ?
thanks

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I see there are two factories that makes them. I can’t find which version is a better replica. The RDF is listed with a slight price increase.
Can some one help ?
thanks

I purchased the RDF in black because it has the correct dial font , if you look carefeully other versions don't ( OXF dial font is incorrect). I would say it is an extremely well made rep with very little in the way of tells .I'm suprised it doesn't have a position on the Consensual List . The strap looks excellent but not as thick as gen ( not noticable on wrist ) . The lume is excellent , the bezel has no play but is a little sloppy in roatation ( if that makes sense ) . The Miyota has a noisy rotor ( as they all do ) , however it winds well and keeps excellent time . The watch ( amazingly ) passed a10ATM WR so mine can be used in the water .
All in all an excellent ( accurate /well made ) and underappreciated rep which i enjoy wearing .

Last edited:

watchfan3571

Horology Curious
3/10/19
I purchased the RDF in black because it has the correct dial font , if you look carefeully other versions don't ( OXF dial font is incorrect). I would say it is an extremely well made rep with very little in the way of tells .I'm suprised it doesn't have a position on the Consensual List . The strap looks excellent but not as thick as gen ( not noticable on wrist ) . The lume is excellent , the bezel has no play but is a little sloppy in roatation ( if that makes sense ) . The Miyota has a noisy rotor ( as they all do ) , however it winds well and keeps excellent time . The watch ( amazingly ) passed a10ATM WR so mine can be used in the water .
All in all an excellent ( accurate /well made ) and underappreciated rep which i enjoy wearing .

Thanks, I will go with the Rdf. Will order from Ryan.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
The blue strap is softer and more like gen than the black oddly enough. I have two gens and two reps of this Diver model and they are all outstanding. It’s NWBIG in my opinion. Selling off my gens, in fact. Well, except for the matte ceramic. Hasn’t been repped yet.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Here it is
zlDoF.jpg

Here it is.

Cracking rep and i know from 1st hand experience your photo doesn't do the watch justice . I agree with Old Navitimer definitely should be on the NWBIG list .

Last edited:
Reactions: watchfan3571

Dfsc

Horology Curious
14/3/16
Here it is
Here it is.

looks really good! I am contemplating this too, at TD Asian7750 - am now check which factory is theirs from. Its a V2....hopefully its a great rep.
dang, the more i read and research about this, the more I desire it.

MSC19

Renowned Member
Supporter
8/5/20
Earth
looks really good! I am contemplating this too, at TD Asian7750 - am now check which factory is theirs from. Its a V2....hopefully its a great rep.
dang, the more i read and research about this, the more I desire it.

Asian 7750? That is a chrono movement...I think you shoud check again.

Reactions: Dfsc