• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ChazingTime BR03-94 QC

rocco06

Looking Around
28/9/19
For my first order with ChazingTime, I chose the Bell & Ross BR03-94.

Communication went quite well, and I received the QC pictures after three days. What do you think guys?
Z6jo3.jpg
Z6Dgn.jpg
Z6zPs.jpg
Zng4E.jpg
Z630Y.jpg
Z6K5D.jpg
Z62No.jpg
Z6LHJ.jpg

I pointed out that the Pusher is missing the '&' logo and they replied to me with a picture from puretimewatch saying that the logo is there and in the previous pictures in not clear.
Z6e1P.jpg

However after few hours before my approval, I got an email from QC team saying that the watch movement got problem and they need to replace it. :(

The movement is an Asian 7750 automatic chronograph movement, 28800 VPH. Anyone else has experiences with this watch/movement? Is it reliable?

Thanks guys and please let me know what you think of the QC pics.

Last edited:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Sorry mate. No general quality control questions permitted.

The & logo seems to be there. No worries.

The 7750 movent is much used. Pretty decent but quite complex so sometimes a service is needed.

Reactions: rocco06

rocco06

Looking Around
28/9/19
Thank you. Finger crossed I will get the replacement soon. I think they have been closed for China public holiday from October 1st through Monday, October 7th. Cannot wait anymore ????

rocco06

Looking Around
28/9/19
Very happy with the service and quality. I wasn't expecting something like this! Thanks Chazingtime :)