• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

B&R Rep on EBay

Kester.rice

Looking Around
5/6/19
This BR03-92 rep popped up on eBay the other day. The woman selling it says she received it as a gift and does not know who made it, but knows it’s a rep. It’s up for bid and she’s asking £350 buy it now, I was wondering wether you guys think it would be worth picking up if I could get it for sub £200. The two concerns that I have are the BR01 strap and the fact that the date window is completely incorrect (should be white writing on a black background with the numbers not diagonal as far as I’m aware), I haven’t found any rep BR online that has a date window like this one.
If this is genuinely worth the asking price in terms of quality, then I’m not particularly bothered by the date window, I just want to make sure I’m not buying a £10 fake watch that she bought on holiday or something.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Kester

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ebay link please..............

Kester.rice

Looking Around
5/6/19
Currently saving up for a real one, so not really willing to spend £300+ on a super rep quality one, do you think my money would be better spent on one for the silix BR reps? ($80-130)

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
O man... such a bad rep.
Please buy your b&r rep from a TD. Doesn’t matter which model or TD. Just don’t throw away your money.