• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which factory makes the better BR 03-92 Diver SS (OXF or RDF)

retention

Looking Around
27/2/19
I am also deciding the various versions of BR 03-92s out there. I think the one made by OXF font-wise it is thicker so I am not considering it. Also, notice the "pearl" within the triangle at the top of the bezel, it is not within the triangle markings.

I find this version closest to Gen (at least face and bezel wise) but not sure if it is also made by RDF.

JJS123

12/3/18
Conus
I am also deciding the various versions of BR 03-92s out there. I think the one made by OXF font-wise it is thicker so I am not considering it. Also, notice the "pearl" within the triangle at the top of the bezel, it is not within the triangle markings.

I find this version closest to Gen (at least face and bezel wise) but not sure if it is also made by RDF.

I’m pretty sure the watch you are referring to on puretime is the RDF. That was the one I am leaning twords too.

Reactions: kanagawa

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I had the black one a year ago. I believe there was no oxf then. I sold it but recently I bought another one, with ss bezel. I’m not sure which version I have. Oxf doesn’t seem the have ss bezel version, but the fond on the dial is slightly bolder and the date font is slightly smaller. Just as oxf version. The AR however is extremely good. Way better then the one I got a year ago. I would choose ar quality over fond.

Not sure this helps you as I’m note sure about the factory.

Leow96

15/4/15
The OXF have correct lume colour as gen, while RDF seems out