• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your B&R

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
So I wanted to post a picture of my new Diver (second one, as I missed my old one) but I noticed there is no ‘Which B&R are you wearing today?’ thread....

So here it is!

And to start it:

rwfop.jpg

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I didn’t quite understand why I liked my second diver so much more as my first one... until I just realized mine has a ss bezel instead of a black one. :shok:

It changed the watch dramatically, yet subtle.

I think it’s awesome.

Fridge_Magnets

Known Member
6/5/17
I didn’t quite understand why I liked my second diver so much more as my first one... until I just realized mine has a ss bezel instead of a black one. :shok:

It changed the watch dramatically, yet subtle.

I think it’s awesome.

I gotta ask, where did you get the ss bezel version?
Look much better imo

Sent from the RWI App

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I gotta ask, where did you get the ss bezel version?
Look much better imo

Sent from the RWI App

I got it from Sead, but Ryan (intime) has got it as well on his website. Every td should be able to get it.
I didn't even noticed it on the qc pictures lol. Just wondered why it looks so much better this time.
O, and it is a different version as a before, because the AR really amazing. (This was the one thing that could be improved)
There are several factories making it now. (For full disclosure, the date fond is slightly smaller on this one. Not a ‘big’ thing, but if you compare them it is noticeable.)

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I have the same version of the diver with a SS bezel and it's just amazing :)

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Gen comes in black, blue or bronze.
Rep comes in black, blue or rose gold.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a ss bezel can be ordered at a AD.

Reactions: Fridge_Magnets

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
That’s weird. Picr.me turned the photo :confused: