• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Questions and parts search

Porscheguy21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
I'm currently in the market for a BR 03-92 Diver. It's a simple watch enough for the factories to rep. One of my question is how accurate is the rep for the people on here that owns it? I couldn't find any threads in the search function.

My main question next would be how would one go on to franken your BR diver? I searched eBay and chrono24 for parts but I couldn't find any. I did research on the movement and found out that the BR Diver movement is based on the SW300-1 movement, so in theory, you could drop an ETA 2892 in it and you're good to go? If I decided to go for the Diver, I would need to find a genuine crystal for it (Still searching on the internet) and a movement swap. Has anyone or anyone you know on the forum who has modded their BR Diver? Any help would be appreciated. :drinks_cheers:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
The question is, why would you want to franken it? The diver is a very good rep. Yeah, it uses a miyota 9015. So I can understand you would drop in a eta. (I probably wouldn’t). The crystal is also very gen like. The AR on the gen isn’t that great imo.rnrprof has worked his magic on a diver before. Looked amazing. Is the only mod I would consider.
(O and a gen rubber perhaps)

Porscheguy21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/8/18
The question is, why would you want to franken it? The diver is a very good rep. Yeah, it uses a miyota 9015. So I can understand you would drop in a eta. (I probably wouldn’t). The crystal is also very gen like. The AR on the gen isn’t that great imo.rnrprof has worked his magic on a diver before. Looked amazing. Is the only mod I would consider.
(O and a gen rubber perhaps)

Thanks for the info and the good read! The reason why I wanted a movement swap is because I wanted the accuracy of the eta movement. I will see what prof can do crystal wise and most likely get a gen strap with the watch.

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
i have 3 crystals in stock for the 03-92 that I just sold, so let me know- Once those are gone it will be at least 6 weeks before I have more