• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[new release] BBR factory BR X2 micro rotortourbillon

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Microrotor tourbillon? Hopefully it’s a closed case back haha

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

hwilliam

Horology Curious
14/9/14
looking at the picture, it is saphire crystal casing and caseback. It is "closed case back", but they are transparent so we can see everything

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
They could have done a better job on the tourbillon cage with the small b&r logo but from what I can see that is missing

Reactions: vcappp

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
So crap that they miss the "&" logo in the tourbillion, that scream fake accross the street

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
So crap that they miss the "&" logo in the tourbillion, that scream fake accross the street

How many people know what the genuine looks like? I'm all-in the watch game and have no idea the slight nuances of the BR Tourbillon series. To each his own.

Gardetemps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/18
B&R achieve a real upscale in recent years and rep do not follow any more

Gardetemps

24/12/18
How many people know what the genuine looks like? I'm all-in the watch game and have no idea the slight nuances of the BR Tourbillon series. To each his own.

be serious man...all BR tourbillon got the « esperluette »

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Clearly , on all the population, 90 % don't even care what you wear and don't know any names of brand , so maybe they see your watch , but they don't care about it
on the 10 % left :
5 % know the big name , Rolex , Cartier , Omega maybe Audemars, but from distance and don't care if it's a fake or not or even the model you wear.
then, the last 5% the horology geek , and if they spot some rare piece like this tourbillion, then they know how it's made and that big mess. "&"

Just my opinion

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
Clearly , on all the population, 90 % don't even care what you wear and don't know any names of brand , so maybe they see your watch , but they don't care about it
on the 10 % left :
5 % know the big name , Rolex , Cartier , Omega maybe Audemars, but from distance and don't care if it's a fake or not or even the model you wear.
then, the last 5% the horology geek , and if they spot some rare piece like this tourbillion, then they know how it's made and that big mess. "&"

Just my opinion

I think you are far too generous on the percentages. I'd say 95% of the world doesn't care.

4.99% might be familiar with some brands and models.

Maybe .01% might know enough to spot a fake from the high quality reps we see here. Of that .01%, I'd guess about 50% browse these rep forums, either as members or just browsers.

Hell, there are written guides to spot flaws listed for specific models and factories and most of the time they require extremely close up inspection. Unless you go looking for trouble (showing it off, trying to sell it as a gen, etc), I would bet no one would ever know you have a rep on your wrist.

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Who cares if anyone would know, but this tourby screams "China !!!!". What is so difficult to give the tourbillon a proper topping? Crap. I would have bought one definitely if they did the &.

Hopefully the will give it a correct tourby on a final version. The sapphire plates are great! Love the watch. Could never pull off the price tag though... but who cares! Lol

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
no “&” = no buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nalomb

Pluribus

Horology Curious
23/8/17
Love it, but extremely disappointed with the tourbillons. Replicating the & logo would be easy, this just screams fake, even at the $848 price point. They obviously put a lot of work into replicating it as it's extremely good, but using a cheap tourbillons just ruins it in my opinion.

APRMUSA

30/11/18
This one is way to heavy and thick than the original one

blackside

Horology Curious
21/1/16
very nice watch, but they need to work more on details. not bad for 1.version..