• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Ceramic - New(ish) Watch Day Photos

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia
I received my BR 03-92 Ceramic from Intime a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd share some photos with you guys.

I haven't seen too many photos of this watch on the forums, but its quickly becoming one of my favourites. I had some concerns about whether it'd be too large for my wrist (7 inches), but I tried a gen in store and loved it so ordered this one.

It works extremely well as a casual summer watch, but can also pair nicely with a suit. The decision for me now is whether to replace the stock rubber strap with a leather one.

Hope you guys like the photos!

xNch2.jpg

xNCWb.jpg

xN0cd.jpg

xNemZ.jpg

xNxoR.jpg

xNGWg.jpg

Reactions: Rotador

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
do you have some pictures that could show how the AR looks like in real ?

martochkata

Horology Curious
20/1/17
Hey, can you share where you got it from? Also, how are the materials - is the case fully crafted from ceramic or is it just coating? Would also be interesting to hear your impressions of the date window - are you able to see the previous date through it or just the today's one?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Nice watch mate. Is the lume really that good?

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia
Thanks for the replies guys!

ericb196 sorry I don't understand your question.

martochkata it's a full ceramic case and the date window is fine. Can't see the previous date. I bought it from intime but you can get it at any TD.

TBK Lume brightness is excellent, though mind you, I took the photos after charging the Lume in sunlight.

Reactions: TBK

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
I'd love to see other pictures from outside with some angles to feel how the AR is on the glass

christobear

22/10/15
Can we get some updated pictures? How noisy is it?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

christobear

22/10/15
I actually just bought this watch from OP so I’ll try to remember to put up some more pictures when I get it

Reactions: slashFAslash

colorao01

10/3/10
Please more pictures and coments about the watch, quality, sensations,...

christobear

22/10/15
I sent the watch for service as it was running very fast.
Overall the watch looks and feels really nice. The ceramic is lightweight and a great texture. Lume is better than older versions, and I think the strap and buckle at enter than what I had seen before as well.

Cons are no AR, numerals aren’t rounded, date slightly off center (though not so badly that you see any of the next date), and the cannon pinion is shiny instead of being blacked out as per gen. Also, I think I’ve seen different version in gen pictures, but the rep has a hex bolt on both sides of each lug. I’ve seen gen pictures where the hex is only on one side and the other side is just the threads

Redoximbalance

Looking Around
22/2/19
The date wheel alignment seems to be a common complaint but its good that you can't see the next date. Some of the dealer pics have that flaw so it put me on the fence. I'm considering this replica, but it's a shame there's no AR. All considered it's a great looking watch!

christobear

22/10/15
Yea I have a br01 that has AR and it makes a huge difference.

bwoah!

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
Would love one of these, but the lume should be Blue, not Green and the numbers rounded. Hope they fix this if they ever produce a V2.

Reactions: kanagawa

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Not sure how they can not get a simple ass dial as this one right.