• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
On the wrist that's totally acceptable. Especially when your watch darkens a bit due to patina. (You could consider swapping the screw to the top left for less visibility)

Another option is painting the screw with a metallic bronze marker (kids marker set for example). A dull clear is needed.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
On the wrist that's totally acceptable. Especially when your watch darkens a bit due to patina. (You could consider swapping the screw to the top left for less visibility)

Another option is painting the screw with a metallic bronze marker (kids marker set for example). A dull clear is needed.

Painting is a good idea! I’m still hoping I can get a gen set of tubes and screws at some point. 99% certain they works be completely interchangeable. And you’re right, when it’s on the wrist you can’t even notice.

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
Reactions: chentepilot

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
SSW09 Thanks for sharing. This is valuable information.

Did you need to provide any information when ordering? Or were you just able to buy it like that?

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
SSW09 Thanks for sharing. This is valuable information.

Did you need to provide any information when ordering? Or were you just able to buy it like that?

Nop ! the whole process was made on line, no questions asked and the kit was received 3 days after the order.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
So I finally decided to order an original set of tubes and screws in bronze in Bell & Ross e-boutique and the good news is : it fits perfectly !! For those you might be interested, here goes the correct link cause as described byThewatchwolf, the one above was not the right one.

So here we go :https://www.bellross.com/fr/accesso...ubes/set-of-screws-and-tubes-for-bronze-br-03, not cheap ( 84 euros ) but worth the price 100% !

Also some pics of the set and on the watch

AWESOME!!!! Thanks for this.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Btw the link you provided brings me to a broken page. Maybe there’s one link for EU and one for USA?

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
Btw the link you provided brings me to a broken page. Maybe there’s one link for EU and one for USA?

I have just received this message from Bell & Ross, also I have checked their official website and it is OUT so I guess you will have to wait until they get back on line.
Before buying the set, I actually contacted their customer service asking for the set, and they answered me back in 2 days with the link to buy.
No questions ask during the whole process

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU

So the hackers have got names and addresses of a lot of people who own a Bell & Ross... Probably not very likely, but I have vivid imagination of possibilities how they can miss use that information.

Reactions: SSW09

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Does anyone have an issue with their bezel not rotating? I never tried rotating my bezel until today (!) and realized it does not budge even a fraction of a millimeter, as if it is permanently fixed. Any feedback would be welcome.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
The oxidation of the bronze can cause the bezel to stick. It happened to my watch. I would start with cleaning the watch thoroughly and then try rotating the bezel again. I had to use some force on my bezel but I got it moving again. Since then I make sure to rotate the bezel every now and then.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
The little rubber on my winding crown rotates freely... what would you use to stop doing that? I tried few drops of glue, didn’t works. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
After a few rounds of talking to build a new strap for the BR03-92, I decided to try the services of Zeppelin craft ( Stevie from Roumania ). The strap arrived today and, honestly, this is top quality work !! You can customized it with the inscriptions you want, also the wholes, the length, everything is bespoke and the strap was made in one day !!! certainly a world record !!
I can only recommend Stevie for his work and also to be very affordable for this kind of quality ( around 50-60 euros depending on what you want )

Here are some pics

Reactions: BlakeMcJake

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I have used Stevie in the past. He is great to deal with, highly recommended.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Here are some pics

Very cool strap design! Suits the watch well.
I wonder how the patina on the leather will evolve. It will darken a lot. Please keep us (me) updated.

ravnov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/13
Where is best version? I found in Puretime but i think bezel is different. I need place, where i can order safe, without customs. Chazingtime has a good version?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
8f59f1f4449155a186c5b29ca62b530f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk