• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
ec580aff372337d92d0ecf3d2f9cb60c.plist

I like mine. Took the patina away with peek cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does using peek take away the brushed effect on the metal?

pynchon

Horology Curious
10/6/11
Had mine for a week or so. I love it. The patina was not overly noticeable (to me). I agree with original post that the strap is of higher quality than usual. I hope it last awhile.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Mine is on it’s way. I am very exited about this release, and the waiting is the hardest part...
9deab822bcac04bf790f588b1a78f7bc.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Mine is incoming too, I am already shopping for straps... can't wait :)

Reactions: Rufctr2

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Mine is incoming too, I am already shopping for straps... can't wait :)

I know how you feel, mate, I’m looking for straps too. If you are shopping for a custom leather strap I’m inclined to recommend Zeppelin Craft. They make great quality straps for a very reasonable price.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I know how you feel, mate, I’m looking for straps too. If you are shopping for a custom leather strap I’m inclined to recommend Zeppelin Craft. They make great quality straps for a very reasonable price.

Yep, Stevie is great to deal with and the quality is awesome. I have a great idea for a strap design for this watch and will order from him. But I'm in doubt about the color. Maybe dark blue is nice.... Or just brown.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Yep, Stevie is great to deal with and the quality is awesome. I have a great idea for a strap design for this watch and will order from him. But I'm in doubt about the color. Maybe dark blue is nice.... Or just brown.

I’m considering a vintage/distressed dark brown strap for mine. Stevie has some great looking Bell & Ross straps on display on Facebook. And of course he can make pretty much any strap one can ask for.

Brown always works, it’s the safest option, but a blue strap is more interesting. I understand your dilemma @TBK

Reactions: abel

abel

Looking Around
17/11/19
I've been sitting on the fence in terms of buying this watch only because I bougth the prior rose gold version. I'm not sure if I can get anything for it now that this version came out. Anyway, the strap that I bought for that watch is quite stunning and I'm willing to part ways if anyone is interested. It's made out of python..

Last edited:

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Received my second set of QC pics from KS and the watch looks even better this time around. Besides that my previous pic came out as utter crap in terms of quality and resolution. Here is a better one from the last QC:
53f5575dc2f03f84e81575a1eedc3f8f.jpg

currahee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/17
Thanks. For QCpics,main area to look out for us the date wheel alignment?

sukrit

Looking Around
20/12/19
Just ordered a piece from PT for myself. Looks stunning in the pics. Hope it lives up to the expectations!