• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
QCs came today. I think it looks flawless
zyo32.jpg

Sorry man, looks you've got the rose gold version :bleh:

No, just kidding. Looks awesome. And date is dead center.

Reactions: Thewatchwolf

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
The AR on all these is mediocre. I have the gen matte ceramic and it’s no better or different. I have Prof ordering a batch of his 2X AR xtals. If some of us put together a group order of 5 or more they are $198 each installed. I have most of my watches fitted with his 2X AR and it’s always amazing. Just had a Navitimer done and it’s invisible. Really.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

might be interested pm me please if u go ahead cheers

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Beautiful watch Thewatchwolf
Are you planning to put a custom strap on it or will you keep the rep one?

I actually like the rep strap. Very comfortable and the distressed look they did looks very gen like. However, I have multiple straps for all of my watches so I’m sure I’ll be picking something else up. Probably canvas. I’m going to the NYC Watch Time event tomorrow. Bell & Ross will have a booth there so I’m hoping to actually compare it to the gen.

Reactions: Rufctr2

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
One thing I’m trying to figure out is if the lug screws are bronze like the gen. I started doing some patina experiments already. Haven’t tried it on the screws yet though.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
One thing I’m trying to figure out is if the lug screws are bronze like the gen. I started doing some patina experiments already. Haven’t tried it on the screws yet though.

Yeah, that's something not to forget; Putting back lug screws when cleaning or forcing patina. :idea:

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11
Looks really nice. Gives the feeling that the crystal is not too bad in AR.

MrX

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/10/19
B&R are my favourite brand and I'm seriously on the Bronze band wagon (just ordered a BR01 skull Bronzo gen), this is a seriously stunning contender for best daily beater, it will look better with age, could wear it under a cuff with a suit or on a beach on holiday... trusty has my business! Just fingers crossed for good QC, I found a gen in UK very reasonably priced but the timing with these reps being released and it popping up (and without an original purchase receipt etc...) is just too risky from a private seller for me.

I'll hold out until this one arrives and then think on it. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for QC for a BR01 burning skull with eagerness

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Here are some of my QC pics

Wow, nice iridescent patina there mate! (Yellow, purple, blue)

And nice to see you've got a different serial number as mine. So that means these are unique as well.

MrX

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/10/19
I'm so jealous! As soon as I get my QC the countdown begins for me too, these will be rare as hens teeth I think, it's a niche style and brand - don't think the factory will have done a large run... very excited...

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk