• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
That’s a nice surprise. Just ordered mine yesterday. Can everyone post their QC photos on here so we can make sure there’s no major flaws with the ones being sold?

Yeah, looking for major flaws is always a good idea. I think the date alignment is the only real thing to look for, based upon b&r history. I've ordered mine immediately but have not had qc so far.

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Yeah, looking for major flaws is always a good idea. I think the date alignment is the only real thing to look for, based upon b&r history. I've ordered mine immediately but have not had qc so far.

My thoughts exactly. Waiting on my QC photos as well

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Thewatchwolf Look what just came in my mailbox (coincidence)

1014-5.jpg

I see two things:
- Date is slightly of (as expected)
- Circular pattern in the case. But I expect it to fade when more patina forms. Or I'll just polish the watch the first time.

​(Already replied my email to check the other dates. If not worse then this, I'll except the watch. )

Last edited:
Reactions: Elfriede

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Thewatchwolf Look what just came in my mailbox (coincidence)

1014-5.jpg

I see two things:
- Date is slightly of (as expected)
- Circular pattern in the case. But I expect it to fade when more patina forms. Or I'll just polish the watch the first time.

​(Already replied my email to check the other dates. If not worse then this, I'll except the watch. )

Doesn’t look like anything I would reject. I have the same circular pattern on the case of my Pam Bronzos. It goes away with cleaning or as the case forms new patina

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Also who did you order from?

Sead this time. (Had something to resolve from a previous order)
About the date, the next day is showing a bit (depending the angle and which day.) This is a common issue among many Bell & Ross models. My ss diver has it, my horolum and first ss diver hadn't. Sead promised to check. If the picture as above is the worst one, then it's fine for me.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
The AR on all these is mediocre. I have the gen matte ceramic and it’s no better or different. I have Prof ordering a batch of his 2X AR xtals. If some of us put together a group order of 5 or more they are $198 each installed. I have most of my watches fitted with his 2X AR and it’s always amazing. Just had a Navitimer done and it’s invisible. Really.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI