• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

Opirata

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/7/18
Yes, liked right after Angus told us to.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Guys, Angus has let me know he will inform the factory about the interest in the bronze diver. However, realistically spoken.. not al of the ‘26’ (so far) will actually buy the watch.

I have no idea how many pieces they need to ‘sell’ before thinking about making the watch. But I guess that at least needs to be a batch of 200.

I really hope that the factory is convinced that they actually should produce a bronze version.

If it ever would come to a pre-sale, I would definitely put my money in...

Reactions: vcappp and Opirata

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I had the black one, but sold it. (It was very very good, but need the the money)

I read the blue one was not dark blue enough upon first thoughts, but I believe it’s actually as good as the black one.
Perhaps someone can confirm this?

if the bronze one isn’t produced yet, I will go for a blue one.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Guess I’m wrong but the other site claimed it was RG. I also didn’t think a diver would have a leather strap.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Took a look. Available in either black calf skin or rubber.
i love the blue diver. If this one is close, I’m in.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
is it bronze or rose gold? each dealer is saying too sure about the case material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Neither have any patina — as much as I want it to be bronze, the finish looks closer to RG plated. I’ll be ecstatic if I’m proven wrong ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Gen case back is in stainless to avoid to have a green wrist :/
This one has a totally wrong and fantasy caseback. The bronze color seams to be the right one, it's not the color of brass.

Reactions: vcappp

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
​​​​​​
That’s awsome news that just came
out of the blue! But...

...why o why rose gold?! That’s just a fantasy model. It seems the link provided by The Rod is the same watch as the other 2 links provided by rufctr2 and marco130.

IMO it indeed looks as rose gold plated stainless steel. Not bronze. Hopefully we can get some confirmation.
The strap looks crappy by the way, case back is also just as a normal non bronze diver. Should be a old school diver helmet.

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Gen case back is in stainless to avoid to have a green wrist :/
This one has a totally wrong and fantasy caseback. The bronze color seams to be the right one, it's not the color of brass.

Didn't even think about the case back at first glance -- you're right. The fact that its the same color as the case confirms that its RG in my mind. Disappointing ...

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
Didn't even think about the case back at first glance -- you're right. The fact that its the same color as the case confirms that its RG in my mind. Disappointing ...

All of my bronze watch has exactly this color when you put them on a lemon juice. So for me it should be Bronze, not RG platted.

Just after a lemon bath :
cFhg6.jpg

4 months ago :
cFXkr.jpg

cF4VI.jpg

And one month later when the chemical reaction is done and the patina layer really hard :
cFj10.jpg

cFHLF.jpg

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Wow, finally!!!!!
i’m in, i have the black and i love it.
so want to know if is the same factory.
i already asked to my direct contatc.