• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
46690078cd9e8ef886a893690c34c7a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Picasso74 and fred

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I can't find this watch anywhere. It's made by noob?

I understood it was made by a factory related to noob.
I'm sure there not made anymore, but just ask a few TD's. If you're lucky, they might have one laying around somewhere.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
It was a limited edition for RWI, long gone. You will only able to find it in the m2m section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What makes you say it was a RWI limited edition?
Yes, we asked Angus (puretime) to pull some strings with this popular thread. And yes, suddenly the bronzo was there. But it could be ordered from any TD.
​​​​​​Although I like to believe that our thread made this watch being manufactured (or at least played a significant role in it) I really can't say it a RWI limited edition. (Like the ROO tantalum was)

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
What makes you say it was a RWI limited edition?
Yes, we asked Angus (puretime) to pull some strings with this popular thread. And yes, suddenly the bronzo was there. But it could be ordered from any TD.
​​​​​​Although I like to believe that our thread made this watch being manufactured (or at least played a significant role in it) I really can't say it a RWI limited edition. (Like the ROO tantalum was)

My bad, I thought it was….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Today li gave me a bad news…….the bronze diver that i ve payed a month ago and that he promise me was available…now is not :bye2::bye2:

so…if someone decide to sell it…ready to pay ……