• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR 03-92 Diver bronze?

Dishatron

Horology Curious
13/2/18
Does anyone know if there is (or plans for) this rep with the green face? Ta

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Banish123

Looking Around
23/9/19
i have just gotten mine too.. really nice! very impressed with it.. make me wanna buy a gen LOL. the green colour one really looks good. if noob makes it, i would buy it again!

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
i have just gotten mine too.. really nice! very impressed with it.. make me wanna buy a gen LOL. the green colour one really looks good. if noob makes it, i would buy it again!

Honestly. Even though the gen is very affordable, this rep is SO good there’s really no reason to get the gen lol.

Banish123

Looking Around
23/9/19
Honestly. Even though the gen is very affordable, this rep is SO good there’s really no reason to get the gen lol.

agreed.. i held the gen green version of it before purchasing it.. feels the same LOL.

anyways just wondering why cant reps work on the water resistance? I mean 50m sounds a lot but i dont feel secure about it lol

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
agreed.. i held the gen green version of it before purchasing it.. feels the same LOL.

anyways just wondering why cant reps work on the water resistance? I mean 50m sounds a lot but i dont feel secure about it lol

I haven't tested my bronzo yet, but my ss version has seen many pools and a few oceans.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden

I have pressure tested all my reps and gens to 5 or 6 bar. That’s the limit of my pressure tester. None of my watches have had any issues with WR. Some of my reps have been tested to 10 bar by my watchsmith and all of them have passed. Most of the reps actually have pretty good WR, but i would not submerge any of them without pressure testning them first.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Hi bronze fans, it looks like this bell&ross is extremely good,but more than the patina I actually like the color of the bronze, so just asking mates did the watch already have the patina when you first received it? If not ,then how much time might it take to the watch to form the patina in normal conditions and usage( no salty water no swimming at all)
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hi bronze fans, it looks like this bell&ross is extremely good,but more than the patina I actually like the color of the bronze, so just asking mates did the watch already have the patina when you first received it? If not ,then how much time might it take to the watch to form the patina in normal conditions and usage( no salty water no swimming at all)
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

There's just a little patina on the new watch. The patina sets slowly ( but if you wear it, it goes quicker) so no worries there. Cleaning the patina is very easy. It's less then 5 minutes (a month for you?).

Or.. if you really like the shiny color, buy the rose gold version. It's even cheaper ;-) and always shiny like new.

Last edited:

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Are lug screws getting patina, too?

c9e0743032ec8da36ed61fc6ff8c9d02.plist

Damn this watch is amazing and to tell the truth i never was into BELL&Ross watches
Enjoy it mate ,its beautiful

Sent from the RWI App

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
There's just a little patina on the new watch. The patina sets slowly ( but if you wear it, it goes quicker) so no worries there. Cleaning the patina is very easy. It's less then 5 minutes (a month for you?).

Or.. if you really like the shiny color, buy the rose gold version. It's even cheaper ;-) and always shiny like new.

Ok thanks mate, appreciate it

Sent from the RWI App

studio1one

28/10/10
The gen movement for this is actually pretty cheap and easy to buy. Anyone considered the mod?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
The gen movement for this is actually pretty cheap and easy to buy. Anyone considered the mod?

What's cheap? And where to buy?
Don't think many people would considered it, as the 9015 is a very good movement already

studio1one

28/10/10
What's cheap? And where to buy?
Don't think many people would considered it, as the 9015 is a very good movement already

http://www.startimesupply.com/product/SW300-1.html

The only decoration is a bell and Ross logo engraved on the rotor.

They used to use the ETA 2892 but since ETA stopped supplying their movements outside the group b&r moves to the Sellita movement.

Pretty pointless at the end of the day but the joy of reps is getting that perfect facsimile for me.