• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bell & Ross 123 Sport - New arrival

Belshed

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/17
Received this a couple of days ago via RepSource - a highly recommended source for Reps - the watch is very well finished and certainly qualifies as a very close NWBIG:

IMG_20180721_134531918.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

Belshed

24/4/17
Of course, the supplied strap and buckle don't qualify for that NWBIG status, so a swift strap swap:

IMG_20180721_141401073_HDR.jpg

Reactions: jatomar

Muttley916

Known Member
22/5/17
Uk.
Looks great. Can you show more pictures of your new strap and buckle please? Where did you source it?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
adimin do not advertise anything on here without permission including chocolate ashtrays.

Reactions: johnlogan

ACILPER

14/4/18
Just been looking at, and taken by, the gen version of this.
However, that looks really nice.

Reactions: Belshed

fromo1946

23/10/06
As a B&R123 owner, be very careful with your crystal, my shattered, last year, still trying to acquire one, to no avail. If anyone out there knows where I can get one please let me know...Oh, sorry to take the thunder from your very nice looking watch, it’s a keeper.

Reactions: Belshed

Belshed

24/4/17
As a B&R123 owner, be very careful with your crystal, my shattered, last year, still trying to acquire one, to no avail. If anyone out there knows where I can get one please let me know...Oh, sorry to take the thunder from your very nice looking watch, it’s a keeper.

Thanks for the warning fromo, I think that with any rep, ownership is really an ongoing wing and a prayer, best of with finding a new crystal.

One avenue may be to contact one of the watchmakers listed on this site, they may well have an appropriate replacement crystal; from my experience, most crystals are fairly generic with just a diameter or thickness difference.

Cheerz,

Alan

Reactions: fromo1946