• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR V2-94 BLACK STEEL - when?

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
I tried on the Aeronavale and it is simply stunning. Don't expect this to be repped so I might go gen for this model. Damn.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Bell Ross section not getting much attention apparently. I'd take the Tudor just in case you want to sell it some day. Tudor watches will keep better value than Bell and Ross. You really really have to like the Bell Ross to buy it, so if either one will be a keeper take whatever you like.

I personally would take the Tudor any day. The Bell Ross has too much of a Speedmaster vibe and the Tudor has the better movement and is 200m waterproof instead of 100m on the Bell Ross.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Bell Ross section not getting much attention apparently. I'd take the Tudor just in case you want to sell it some day. Tudor watches will keep better value than Bell and Ross. You really really have to like the Bell Ross to buy it, so if either one will be a keeper take whatever you like.

I personally would take the Tudor any day. The Bell Ross has too much of a Speedmaster vibe and the Tudor has the better movement and is 200m waterproof instead of 100m on the Bell Ross.

The Tudor is a better watch in regards to movement and resell value. You are absolutely right. The B&R is a shamless speedmaster rip off but it looks very cool, more so than the Tudor (IMHO)

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
The Tudor is a better watch in regards to movement and resell value. You are absolutely right. The B&R is a shamless speedmaster rip off but it looks very cool, more so than the Tudor (IMHO)

It looks very cool indeed but it is way too expensive for what it is. I was at the Bell Ross boutique few days ago and had a look at the blue chrono which would be my choice. 4.4k and 3k on the Grey market. The movement isn't even decorated at all besides a lame branded rotor and the bracelet feels like a Seiko 500 bucks watch.
2k is the max I'd pay for this watch given how terrible Bell Ross is to resell.

Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
It looks very cool indeed but it is way too expensive for what it is. I was at the Bell Ross boutique few days ago and had a look at the blue chrono which would be my choice. 4.4k and 3k on the Grey market. The movement isn't even decorated at all besides a lame branded rotor and the bracelet feels like a Seiko 500 bucks watch.
2k is the max I'd pay for this watch given how terrible Bell Ross is to resell.

Valuable input indeed!! I might need to reconsider.