• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The BR123 GMT blue-dial is a fantasy piece right?

2dor_US

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Most of the TDs have the GMT in the black dial as well as a blue dial, I haven' been able to find any information on a gen blue dial, so I have to conclude it's a fantasy piece. Thoughts?

Flaskevin

Known Member
31/3/15
Yes, unfortunately it's a fantasy piece. I was about to pull the trigger on the blue one, 'cause it looks gorgeous. Luckily I did some research before I did, and couldn't find photos of the real thing anywhere.

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
I really like this fantasy built. I don't mind that does not exist as gen, i just enjoy how much happy makes me.
It is the only BR that competes my grail BR126 beige, so i made a small "survey" among friends and colleagues this summer.
I ask them two questions;

a) do you know Bell & Ross?
Most people does not... the few that knows about them have almost the same passion for their designs as me.

b) do you found the BR123 gmt blue too fancy or too pricey? (i show them a photo in my phone)
Most answered no and some told me that looks like a well made boutique watch (etc FARER)

I think that i will buy one when i have available funds. At least till some factory replicate my grail B126 and ruin my plans :)

Reactions: Belshed

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
It is one of the best blue dials available on a rep. I got one, then a guy at the office that buys high end gens ended up getting one. A terrific looking and very well made watch.