• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Horolum incoming.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I haven't seen anyone posting about owning this model yet so I'll take a liberty to let you guys know that I have one specimen en route from Ryan @intime. Should be arriving any day now so keep your eyes peeled for a full review with pictures. Horolum has been on my "must have" list since its debut on Baselworld 2017. Its fusion design of my two favorite brands (B&R and Panerai) compelled me to order from my trusted dealer ASAP. I'll try to get GEN for the review but I cannot promise it 100% as the gen owner is unaware of my involvement in Rep scene. The trick would be to get them side by side for "familly" photos. Details coming as soon as the watch from Ryan will arrive.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Watch from @ryanwayer, InTime Watch arrived safely today. Dont have time to do the write-up but I can assure you the watch exceeded my expectation bigly. I mean the level of this rep is astonishing. Here's a little teaser photo:

20171206_154316_zpsyjsflixm.jpg

I'll try to put the review together sometime tomorrow.

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
Watch from @ryanwayer, InTime Watch arrived safely today. Dont have time to do the write-up but I can assure you the watch exceeded my expectation bigly. I mean the level of this rep is astonishing. Here's a little teaser photo:

20171206_154316_zpsyjsflixm.jpg

I'll try to put the review together sometime tomorrow.
I understood you were expecting horolum but I don't see the word holorum in the dial.
Is there several holorum dials?

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

arepuj

Known Member
6/10/11
I confused horolium with the holograph model

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L31 mediante Tapatalk

Levi212

Known Member
16/5/15
Looks amazing.

Do you know which factory this is from. Is it watch archive - locoloui?

I've had one on order for a while and may well be going back for a refund and ordering elsewhere.

Do do a write up!

Levi212

Known Member
16/5/15
Thanks buddy, and well done on the review.

Seems interesting that no TD's state the factory they are getting these from. I assume it is Loui, but they don't want to direct to a competitor???

Still waiting for mine.

Where you getting strap from?

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Thanks buddy, and well done on the review.

Seems interesting that no TD's state the factory they are getting these from. I assume it is Loui, but they don't want to direct to a competitor???

Still waiting for mine.

Where you getting strap from?
Gen Calf and custom one from ABP Concept