• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR03-93 GMT - pictorial review and gen-rep comparison

clockwerk

Looking Around
27/6/13
I've tried to get in touch with Louie via pm and email.. no luck.. does it usually take a while to get a response?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
I heard he's been very busy lately, maybe it's not a good time to try and get in touch with him.

D

d4m.test

I've tried to get in touch with Louie via pm and email.. no luck.. does it usually take a while to get a response?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Why not try Ryan at intime? He stocks them too

gsxin

8/11/07
Here is mine...somewhere in Turkey, changed the leather strap for a rubber one from a BR01
I managed to lose a strap screw tough, I doubt the dealers can send me one :(

To those who own one: make sure to tighten the side screws very well ! they have little thread and are very short

br.JPG

Phix[HUN]

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/1/17
European Union
Let me relive this topic.
I'm going to get one of these Reps. :)

Question: now that Louie is out of the business where would you order it from, considering it needs to land in EU? (Precisely in Hungary, but I can also pick it up in the UK.)
PureTime? https://puretime.io/br-03-93-gmt-ss-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2836.html
InTime? https://www.intime03.co/bell-ross/4032-br03-93-gmt-ss-black-dial-42mm-on-rubber-strap-a2836.html
or WatchStation? http://watchoutlet.io/watches/bell-...-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a2836.html

​​​​​​​+1: are they indeed the same version/factory as they seem like?

Thanks in advance for all your comments or advices.

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Is this watch now only (very rarily i'd guess) available through m2m? After reading about LocoLouie that's the impression I get. It'd be greatly appreciated if somebody could confirm that, or if I'm wrong where can I buy one or the next best? I see this model on TD's but I presume it's not the same as reviewed in this thread?

Thanks

Maz78

Horology Curious
10/12/17
Is this watch now only (very rarily i'd guess) available through m2m? After reading about LocoLouie that's the impression I get. It'd be greatly appreciated if somebody could confirm that, or if I'm wrong where can I buy one or the next best? I see this model on TD's but I presume it's not the same as reviewed in this thread?

Thanks

It is all the same model.
I got mine from Intime. Any TD will stock it.

Reactions: Camblin

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Reactions: Jammydodger79

Jammydodger79

15/10/18
I have this. Great rep and keeps amazing time but I’m actually thinking about letting it go. Have an extra orange croc strap as well. Anyone interested in having me reserve it for them before I list it for sale?

I might be interested, what would you be asking shipped to EU?

pyletboi

Looking Around
19/9/18
I have greatly enjoyed this watch for almost two years. It was this review that got me interested in B&R reps. But today I’m hoping for some good news from you guys. Just the other day the winding stem had broken from the crown. The winding stem itself has fractured. Can the watch be repaired? Is it possible to replace the winding stem? Do I trust just any watch shop to work on it? Or, if I’m feeling brave, is it possible to buy parts and do the operation myself? Any advice is appreciated.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
You need to buy a new miyota 9015 stem, remove the old one from inside the movement, cut the new one to the correct length and install. Any watchmaker should be able to do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: pyletboi

pyletboi

Looking Around
19/9/18
You need to buy a new miyota 9015 stem, remove the old one from inside the movement, cut the new one to the correct length and install. Any watchmaker should be able to do this.

Will look into a suitable watch maker here, and possibly search for the part. Thanks Kilo