• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone Bought a B&R recently?

manphibian

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
26/12/21
Really struggling to find BR's and sick of placing orders with TDs to be told 2 weeks later the watch they said was available, actually isn't. (Happened 4 times now)

Anyone know if any factory is actually making them any more, and which TD is able to get them?

I was looking for a Horolum, but this seems unavailable, but really I just want any nice regular BR03, like a heritage or something. No garish colours, just black face, tan or white markers and either black or silver case.

bell

Horology Curious
5/3/12
Wow 5 months and no response.

I'm in the same boat as you, trying to buy a BR03-92 but navigating through all the "1:1 best V2, V3, etc" descriptions is confusing, not sure which specific BR03 is worth picking up.

Anyone out there have any recommendations for which BR03-92 is the most accurate?

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Yes, I bought a BR 03-92 Grey Lum from TrustyTime 8 months ago and am very happy with it. I would like to get a blue diver one day…and a black heritage one. The black one with orange numbers and strap…

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
I'm not sure about the square cased models, but I have a BR 123 in the mail currently.

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I just bought a Bronze Diver from Trusty Time still waiting for delivery though. I made a thread with the QC pics I green lighted. Originally wanted the Horolum but not available anywhere. Would love one of the original BR03’s as rep but seem to be very difficult to get hold of

sandas1002

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/22
SPAIN
Im in the QC stage of a ceramic BR-03-92 with Jtime.
I originally wanted a SS one with a sandwich dial and was told it was available but after a few weeks I had to change that to a Ceramic model.

Not too crazy about a black case but will try it and at least I get a BR-03-92 in ceramic to sample.

Its a shame they are not more popular. I guess folks like us just have to hope they release the occasional rep.

Anyway I will be getting this one:
(Its not on the Jtime website so the above link is from Puretime)

The printing/engraving on the caseback from QC sent by Lana is pretty poor so Im hoping that they can swap it out otherwise the watch seems fine. Maybe engraving on Ceramic is not easy.

I Will post a photo when I eventually get it since I cant use the QC ones.

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK
I just bought a Bronze Diver from Trusty Time still waiting for delivery though. I made a thread with the QC pics I green lighted. Originally wanted the Horolum but not available anywhere. Would love one of the original BR03’s as rep but seem to be very difficult to get hold of
I'd like a bronze Diver with a black dial and rubber strap. But I'm new to B&R, and unsure. Does anybody have a strong recommendation, or should I wait?

Happy New Year!

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I did a quick search here before I bought mine and there seemed to be a new WMF version of the bronze diver released in July 22 that a few members bought. I’m sure a lot of the TD’s can still get hold of it.

I know there are also some versions that are not bronze and seem to be rose gold plated instead

Will post pictures of mine when it arrives from Trusty Time

Reactions: Commander Straker

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
I have a BR03 orange diver on the way from Trusty Time. Will share pictures if/when it arrives.
It's probably a good idea to buy these reps before they disappear completely from the market.
I would like to get a BR02 Marine, I need to catch one in M2M section one day.

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I'd like a bronze Diver with a black dial and rubber strap. But I'm new to B&R, and unsure. Does anybody have a strong recommendation, or should I wait?

Happy New Year!

Perfect clones just emailed me with this offer along with some NOOB Rolexes not sure whether colour of bronze looks off though?

Commander Straker

17/1/17
UK

Perfect clones just emailed me with this offer along with some NOOB Rolexes not sure whether colour of bronze looks off though?
It's a good priced WBF version. Trusty has the WMF version, but it's more expensive!

Does anybody have experience of these models in hand? Do we know which is the best made?

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany

May I ask what’s your experience of dealing with Perfect Clone? I see they list BR02s on their website as « available «. Is this a bait or are they normally trustworthy ? Tks

vonG

6/9/10
Josh at PC has been around a long time…… I expect every TD can get what he can get, and though they may be listed…. I will be surprised if any factory is making them still.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
May I ask what’s your experience of dealing with Perfect Clone? I see they list BR02s on their website as « available «. Is this a bait or are they normally trustworthy ?
May I ask what’s your experience of dealing with Perfect Clone? I see they list BR02s on their website as « available «. Is this a bait or are they normally trustworthy ? Tks
Not got much experience myself (I’ve only ever bought one watch from Trusty and still waiting patiently for it to arrive) but I do know when I originally tried to buy a Horolum from Andrew he said it wasn’t made anymore, I then noticed soon after this on his website the list of Bell and Ross watches was updated and a lot of the older models disappeared. Making me think not a lot of people have asked for them recently