• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this vendor still active?

rys

Horology Curious
23/11/17
Is this vendor still active? I have not been able to contact them.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
He is , or should be .....

rys

Horology Curious
23/11/17
Is there a preferred contact method outside of PM?

rys

Horology Curious
23/11/17
Sent you a PM on April 10th with regards to doing some case work, I need some lugs re-drilled at the genuine location. (Genuine spring bar holes are expected to be farther out than the replica version.)

rys

Horology Curious
23/11/17
Also, looking for machining on Daytona pushers.

rys

Horology Curious
23/11/17
Still have not been able to make contact besides in this thread. I assume you are very busy but would still like to work with you.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Yes lately Jon seems to be very busy. He got me a rough turnaround time of two week, and now it's been more than 3 weeks and counting.

Jon has not been on this forum for a while also - I hope he is okay.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I've spoken with him. He's well. I know things were really crazy for him in March and April with everything going on, and he had a backlog. It took him about a week longer than originally expected to complete a rebrush in April. I don't know current turn around time or how his backlog is. I have messaged him to let him know of these inquiries.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I've spoken with him. He's well. I know things were really crazy for him in March and April with everything going on, and he had a backlog. It took him about a week longer than originally expected to complete a rebrush in April. I don't know current turn around time or how his backlog is. I have messaged him to let him know of these inquiries.

Thank you. I will be more patient then.

Thanks to Jon also if he can see this message.

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
Hey Jon, not to rush you, but I am merely wondering if you have received the package I sent to you in mid May. Thanks

Yes,
I have received the package. I do have a backlog right now. There are about 6 watches in the shop. I had a project for a member that took way longer than originally anticipated that put me behind. I only have about 1-2 days where I have a few hours to work on watches a week, what with work and everything else going on. I can send it back if you do not wish to wait.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Yes,
I have received the package. I do have a backlog right now. There are about 6 watches in the shop. I had a project for a member that took way longer than originally anticipated that put me behind. I only have about 1-2 days where I have a few hours to work on watches a week, what with work and everything else going on. I can send it back if you do not wish to wait.

No worries. Thanks for your continuing service for our community and please take your time.

Edit: I am pm'ing you about getting the watch back as I have lined up some work for it at another modder. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Yes,

Message sent. Sorry about the confusion and inconveniences.

Phatfos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/19
Jon hi. I am hoping to get a full polish and rebrush on my 115600. Can you please reach out? Sent a few messages. Sorry to bother you. Just really want to work with ya. Thx.

Islander36

I'm Pretty Popular
28/2/14
Anyone talk to Jon in the last few months? Looks like he hasn’t logged on since January.