Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this vendor still active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is this vendor still active?

    Is this vendor still active? I have not been able to contact them.

    #2
    He is , or should be .....
    QFOAHDT

    Comment


      #3
      He is! Just spoke with him earlier today


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        #4
        Is there a preferred contact method outside of PM?

        Comment


          #5
          Yes, he's around.
          My wish list:
          Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

          Comment


            #6
            What do you need? I’m here

            Comment


              #7
              Sent you a PM on April 10th with regards to doing some case work, I need some lugs re-drilled at the genuine location. (Genuine spring bar holes are expected to be farther out than the replica version.)

              Comment


                #8
                Also, looking for machining on Daytona pushers.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Still have not been able to make contact besides in this thread. I assume you are very busy but would still like to work with you.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Yes lately Jon seems to be very busy. He got me a rough turnaround time of two week, and now it's been more than 3 weeks and counting.

                    Jon has not been on this forum for a while also - I hope he is okay.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I've spoken with him. He's well. I know things were really crazy for him in March and April with everything going on, and he had a backlog. It took him about a week longer than originally expected to complete a rebrush in April. I don't know current turn around time or how his backlog is. I have messaged him to let him know of these inquiries.
                      My wish list:
                      Panerai OP VIII movement (7750 with GMT complication)

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Rx4Time View Post
                        I've spoken with him. He's well. I know things were really crazy for him in March and April with everything going on, and he had a backlog. It took him about a week longer than originally expected to complete a rebrush in April. I don't know current turn around time or how his backlog is. I have messaged him to let him know of these inquiries.
                        Thank you. I will be more patient then.

                        Thanks to Jon also if he can see this message.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jonj480 View Post
                          What do you need? I’m here
                          Hey Jon, not to rush you, but I am merely wondering if you have received the package I sent to you in mid May. Thanks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rainbowkin View Post

                            Hey Jon, not to rush you, but I am merely wondering if you have received the package I sent to you in mid May. Thanks
                            Yes,
                            I have received the package. I do have a backlog right now. There are about 6 watches in the shop. I had a project for a member that took way longer than originally anticipated that put me behind. I only have about 1-2 days where I have a few hours to work on watches a week, what with work and everything else going on. I can send it back if you do not wish to wait.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jonj480 View Post

                              Yes,
                              I have received the package. I do have a backlog right now. There are about 6 watches in the shop. I had a project for a member that took way longer than originally anticipated that put me behind. I only have about 1-2 days where I have a few hours to work on watches a week, what with work and everything else going on. I can send it back if you do not wish to wait.
                              No worries. Thanks for your continuing service for our community and please take your time.

                              Edit: I am pm'ing you about getting the watch back as I have lined up some work for it at another modder. Sorry about that.
                              Last edited by Rainbowkin; 25-06-20, 17:00.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X